What funny random EDF dialogue have you heard? (continued)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. What funny random EDF dialogue have you heard? (continued)
1 year ago#11
If I die, will you take care of my wife and kids?

1 year ago#12
"My wife is making a special supper."
"We're going home early tonight, boys!"
*Proud follower of Jesus Christ*
1 year ago#13
"Why did you get married?"
"There's no reason."
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
1 year ago#14
"Do you actually LIKE being underground?"
1 year ago#15
When you first see the Wasp nest.
"That thing is the size of a city!" Also I know this doesn't count, but I love during the last wave of dragons in mission 58 the lady shouts "you damn lizards, you won't get away with this!" Little reference to Godzilla vs Megaguirus there.
Storm 1 was Master Chief before Master Chief was cool. Storm 1 IS the original Master Chief!
1 year ago#16
While it's not random dialog pairs, I do like all of Despina's post-attack dialog (I can only imagine the captain has an American flag that follows him around so it can flutter majestically behind him) and the one time when the Earth Eater plates turned up and one EDF guy smugly said "This is JUST like in training."

Also, I like that the "do you like the underground" questions are all flagged as orders, which means they only ever get positive responses.
"My tool is a sword of justice!"
"Well here's what happens when you bring a sword to a toolfight!"
1 year ago#17
I like the Despina's line - 'The Despina has missiles! The enemy wasn't expecting that!''. They weren't? I guess they might not have been expecting that I'd call in an ICBM strike 21 meters from where I'm standing, but still...
1 year ago#18
"Sir yes sir!"
"That's not true."
Remember those nuclear born creatures from the 50's? Giant insects and monsters? Well their back in EDF 2025. EDF EDF EDF EDF!!!
1 year ago#19
'HQ is always right!'
'That's not true!'
1 year ago#20
"Im hit!!"
"My armors CRACKED!"
"Im tired of getting one shot"

i woke up my family laughing so hard when the one shot comment came from an NPC.
Dare not EVER meddle within the affairs of us dragons for you are rather crunchy and flavor well with BBQ sauce.
www.dfstormbringer.deviantart.com - MH Guide
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. What funny random EDF dialogue have you heard? (continued)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived