I love Sandlot because..

#1Jamie1609Posted 4/15/2014 4:27:37 PM
Well they catered for my love of repetition, OCD and having Aspergers helps a lot with loving this game. All of which really do help if you're trying to get all achievements/trophies for such a long-winded completion. I don't know why I made this pointless thread, I'm slightly inebriated. I just love the series so much! Since everyone who has completed this game/or intends to..its about time to cough up and admit we all have a problem lol. A nice problem that is. Nothing to be ashamed of, let it out young padawans =) GT: Ratpoizen
#2GulcasaPosted 4/18/2014 10:09:03 AM
I love Sandlot because they're one of the few developers that really manages to capture this sense of scale in nearly every one of their games. Not to mention the general awesome ridiculousness (like number of enemies, types of weapons, or the somehow-usable complexity of control schemes in their giant robot games).
#3TurboGameraPosted 4/18/2014 5:04:07 PM
They have the perfect perspective behind of the characters. I always found something off in other games, including EDF. IA. Now they really have to put back the Godzillas (EDF2 and 2017 versions), the centipedes, more insect variety (tank-like beetles anyone?), night stages and everything but the kitchen sink in the PS4 version.
#4Toho2Posted 4/18/2014 7:00:08 PM
I love them because...EDF EDF EDF EDF!
---
Storm 1 was Master Chief before Master Chief was cool. Storm 1 IS the original Master Chief!
YouTube: JLP GAMER
#5RottenrockerPosted 4/18/2014 8:02:42 PM(edited)
TurboGamera posted...
They have the perfect perspective behind of the characters. I always found something off in other games, including EDF. IA. Now they really have to put back the Godzillas (EDF2 and 2017 versions), the centipedes, more insect variety (tank-like beetles anyone?), night stages and everything but the kitchen sink in the PS4 version.

Consider the insanity they put into ED4 I don't know how Sandlot are going to top themselves. If they reintroduce the Godzilla-inspired kaiju I hope they include a Mecha Monster Buster class where you pilot a giant robot. After seeing the mechs in ED4 I'm hoping they make that leap for EDF5.
#6Fatal LightningPosted 4/18/2014 10:18:49 PM
love it
---
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
#7TurboGameraPosted 4/19/2014 12:32:25 AM
Rottenrocker posted...
TurboGamera posted...

Consider the insanity they put into ED4 I don't know how Sandlot are going to top themselves. If they reintroduce the Godzilla-inspired kaiju I hope they include a Mecha Monster Buster class where you pilot a giant robot. After seeing the mechs in ED4 I'm hoping they make that leap for EDF5.

They already made some giant robot games (i have Tetsujin 28), so your excellent idea can be implemented by them :) i hope someone from Sandlot read this forum from time to time.
#8DanKuugaPosted 4/21/2014 12:50:36 PM
Oh, man.. I forgot all about the centipedes! I need to go back & play EDF 2 again. I've never played 2017, since I'm not buying an XBox or Vita just for it. Maybe if we get the Vita TV in the US.

The first battle with the Argo, I nearly got killed because I was just standing there in awe watching it transform. Hopefully with the PS4 they shouldn't have any trouble doing pretty much anything they want.

I played Remote Control Dandy (predecessor game to Tetsujin 28), and it was awesome. Never did pick up Tetsujin. Not really sure why...