Random bug.

#1330566Posted 5/6/2014 11:20:26 PM
Playing online and occasionally one of us will come into the match as a class other than what we chose. Once we were four Wing Divers, I have gone from Air Raider to Fencer... It can also mix up life amounts and gear. Very possible that it clones a loadout from yourself or another player onto you.
---
XBL, PSN and Steam: Gwhardo
The stereotypical Canadian.
#2yukoncornelPosted 5/7/2014 8:14:54 AM
Yup, I had fencer selected once and it entered me into the mission as a ranger so I quit back to the mission select lobby and it showed fencer still. Only happened once in 630 hours of gameplay though.
#3DanKuugaPosted 5/7/2014 10:37:51 AM
Same here. Going as an Air Raider, ended up as a Ranger, with appearance & loadout exactly like another player's.

Also, I've had another bug happen a few times lately - As an Air Raider, I couldn't exit vehicles. I could get in them, but not out (until they were destroyed).
#4ninebreaker47Posted 5/7/2014 10:53:16 AM
I had a problem where everytime i tried to change my weapons it would show the correct weapons that i had selected but then as soon as the mission loaded up i had my previous weapons equiped again. IIRC i had to back out of the lobby and jump back in to get it to stop doing it.

I have had that glitch/issue only twice so far. I have no idea what triggers it.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#5VarronPosted 5/10/2014 4:47:45 PM
random "bug" ... hehehe
---
PSN: Snippuh
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Gandhi
#6Borei_no_ShiPosted 5/10/2014 7:28:04 PM
I've experienced the same one Ninebreaker47 has.
#7GBB_DoramascherPosted 5/12/2014 8:30:00 AM
The not exiting vehicles one seems to be a desynch issue where you're only in the vehicle in your game; when my Fencer friend blew up an empty Epsilon I was stuck in, I was killed as if I wasn't in it, and when he got me up I found my Bunkers had reloaded while I was in the vehicle. So potentially a useful exploit if you could figure out how to trigger it reliably.
---
"My tool is a sword of justice!"
"Well here's what happens when you bring a sword to a toolfight!"