I need people to play online with

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. I need people to play online with
2 years ago#1
The title says it all! I really wanna try the online mode but no one i know has the game and the random rooms always kick me -.-

So yeah if you want to play feel free to add me on psn BigCro68 is the name :P
2 years ago#2
What sort of times are you usually on (including timezone) and do you have a microphone?
"My tool is a sword of justice!"
"Well here's what happens when you bring a sword to a toolfight!"
2 years ago#3
I will play with you. I haven't been online in a while but i need to jump back in. Been spending a lot of time playing my Vita but I can hear 2025 calling my name. Wont be able to play today because i am stuck working a 12 hour shift tonight :( but add me and mabye tomorrow or sometime soon we can get a game going. I live in the US and have a Mic. When i play its usually after 4pm in Eastern standard time.

My psn ID is Ninebreaker87
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
2 years ago#4
I'd like to get in on this as well, I just finished Normal mode Offline as Ranger. Would pretty much want to do everything else now Online.

PSN: VeritechGuardian
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vashzaron
2 years ago#5
this is easy to answer... start your OWN room in online.. make it in the easy/normal difficulties...
unless you have 1000+ health.. stay OUT of the hard+ rooms...most are trying to get difficult missions done and every player that pops in boosts the difficulty of the enemies in game... if your usefullness doesent help carry that extra difficulty.. then your only making an already tough fight harder for the other people and is being rude on your part.

start your on room... stay in your own difficulty.. and trust me.. plenty of people will join n thier own accord.

and keep an eye out for rooms marked "rookies ok" these are farm rooms that will bolster your weapon selection and armor with no worries of being kicked.
Dare not EVER meddle within the affairs of us dragons for you are rather crunchy and flavor well with BBQ sauce.
www.dfstormbringer.deviantart.com - MH Guide
2 years ago#6
Yea add me I never kick you even if you have all lv 0 weapons and 1 armor
PSN: OmegadarkG
2 years ago#7
GBB_Doramascher posted...
What sort of times are you usually on (including timezone) and do you have a microphone?

Im usually online from 10pm est to 5 am est. every night but othert han that im on randomly
2 years ago#8
As DragonFyre said, stay out of rooms beyond your means. Having <1000 health doesn't preclude you from joining them or even being able to help but unless they're in an extremely helpful mood they will usually kick you if you don't have any gear to compensate for your health. I've seen plenty of players with <1000 tackle Inferno levels though so don't worry too much about that aspect of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. I need people to play online with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived