Blank Screen

#1ScorpioReturnsPosted 5/31/2014 11:16:21 AM
Screen goes blank during online play! Anyone else experienced this and if so what causes it? Much obliged to know so I don't join/wreck other games.
---
"I eat Kellogg's Common Sense"
#2GBB_DoramascherPosted 5/31/2014 3:07:40 PM
Stupid question, but...have you checked whatever cable you're using to connect your console to your television is plugged in securely and working correctly? Because I've *never* had that happen and it might be your hardware.
---
"My tool is a sword of justice!"
"Well here's what happens when you bring a sword to a toolfight!"
#3ninebreaker47Posted 5/31/2014 3:29:06 PM
ScorpioReturns posted...
Screen goes blank during online play! Anyone else experienced this and if so what causes it? Much obliged to know so I don't join/wreck other games.

Sometimes it happens when the mission just finished loading. Just get a black screen. Its rare but i have seen it before. This game has a lot of online issues which is unfortunate because its so damn fun.

Sometimes it helps to reset the game/console and then see if it keeps happening. Thete also seems to be more issues depending on what mission your trying to play and the more players you have. 4 player games are more prone to problems then 2 or 3 player games.

I would suggest trying to go to a different mission if your having issues trying to load up the same one over and over and its not working.

Those are just some of things i try when the servers are dealing you a bad hand.
---
"No mater how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
#4ScorpioReturns(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2014 4:06:59 PM
Happened again. Seriously though happens as described above, at mission start, thinking it might be regional? (UK based)
---
"I eat Kellogg's Common Sense"
#5TentionPosted 6/20/2014 12:13:37 AM
I have experienced this on the 360 version as well. It's rare, but It seems like it has to do with connection issues. I've played at least 100 missions online and have only seen it once.