Grinding Inferno level weapons for classes NOT Wingdiver?

#1innateightPosted 6/15/2014 2:59:35 PM
So I was finally able to clear DLC Mission 11 semi easily after getting the Thunder Bow XD and using two wingdivers with those. The gun is good, but it doesn't fire fast enough to really stop the spiders, and the ants at the end. That's why I had to resort to using two wing divers firing at the same time.

So the problem I'm finding is, as soon as I take that second WD out of the equation and add one of the other classes, the WD can't kill things fast enough before being overrun.

You guys have any tips? I'd like to focus on my AR.
#2RycerXPosted 6/15/2014 5:36:03 PM
Mission 16, you mean? Two XDs on one Wing Diver should be enough to keep things under control if you're careful. It has ridiculous range, so give yourself plenty of distance. Just pay attention to your ammo. If the **** is about to hit the fan, reload early and switch over. You'll find the Idunn-FF before too long, which makes things much, much easier.
#3innateight(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2014 6:24:19 PM
RycerX posted...
Mission 16, you mean? Two XDs on one Wing Diver should be enough to keep things under control if you're careful. It has ridiculous range, so give yourself plenty of distance. Just pay attention to your ammo. If the **** is about to hit the fan, reload early and switch over. You'll find the Idunn-FF before too long, which makes things much, much easier.

Figures. Alrighty, Ill keep an eye out for the other gun.
#4CMaxPosted 6/17/2014 2:32:40 PM
I usually do Mission 77 (Fallen Flagship) on Inferno. It's easy enough to do by yourself.
---
You'll never realize how great a weapon a Cardboard Box is until you are naked and it's all you have.
GT: AcidHypnosisEDF