Been a while

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
I finally had a chance to get back on this a couple days ago. Was only able to get 10 missions cranked out, but I was, as always, having a blast. Just wish I had someone who wanted to play local co-op. Online just didn't work well for me -- my connection is so crummy and that the progress from single/multi is totally separate really turned me off to it.

Even so -- I love the game. I think I'll be playing it until the PS3 dies the final death years from now.

~Cheshire~
2 years ago#2
Hey there Cheshire.

Don't worry, your not the only one. I have been slacking on my EDF for quite some time. I post on the boards for it still, but i haven't been playing. Mostly because i have been distracted with other games. Like the fact i just got a Plat in the FFX HD Remaster for the Vita and i just bought Borderlands 2 for the Vita, so now i am going to be distracted by that. Lol.

Also i plan to get a PS4 in a few weeks. So now i have no idea how i am going to find time for EDF when i keep buying new stuff to play with. O.o
"No mater how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#3
I've got FFX X HD (PS3) and just haven't had the time to dedicate to it. Heck, last time I played I just finished the Operation Mi'hen section.

I just got my plat on Borderlands 2 on Tuesday night... so I probably won't be playing that again soon because I have so much.

I got a PS4 months ago and do use it, but because of my PS3 backlog it doesn't have nearly as much as it could.

Even so -- if I had someone to play local with... then it wouldn't be me playing Ranger or Wing Diver just dragging through a static Fencer or Air Raider so they can get mission credit. Even so, I still love to play when I get the chance.

~Cheshire~
2 years ago#4
Nice. Sounds like we have a pretty similar interest in games. Too bad you already finished BL2. I know you don't really do multiplayer much, but maybe we could have played some together.

Any other games on the menu besides 2025?
"No mater how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#5
I've been slowing down on 2025. It just starts to get boring trying to do every level with every class.
Remember those nuclear born creatures from the 50's? Giant insects and monsters? Well their back in EDF 2025.
EDF EDF EDF EDF!!!
2 years ago#6
OH BL2 I played the hell out of multi. I love co-op multi games and was really excited for 2025s. But the weapon limits (which I get but also hate) drove me batty and the fact that unlike 2017 the progress in online and offline weren't shared -- yeah, I know there are extra missions online, but the not shared to the 70% limit, just really irked me.

Can BL2 Vita and PS3 play together? I know it supports cross save characters... otherwise yeah, I can't justify spending $40 on the Vita version when I have so much else going on -- and that's just SOME of the games, not to mention that dreadful thing known as real life.

~Cheshire~
2 years ago#7
Toho2 posted...
I've been slowing down on 2025. It just starts to get boring trying to do every level with every class.

That's why I've been split-screening it... just dragging along a second class who is almost always idle just so they get mission completes (and some armor).

~Cheshire~
2 years ago#8
chethecat posted...
OH BL2 I played the hell out of multi. I love co-op multi games and was really excited for 2025s. But the weapon limits (which I get but also hate) drove me batty and the fact that unlike 2017 the progress in online and offline weren't shared -- yeah, I know there are extra missions online, but the not shared to the 70% limit, just really irked me.

I hear you man. I don't know why the didn't just keep it like it was in 2017 portable. I would probably play it more if that was the case. Being able to bounce back and forth was a great feature. Taking that out probably irked me even more then the online issues. Actually they kind of go hand in hand. If i am having a lot of online issues i would at least like to jump offline and get some mission complete % for a while until i can get a good game going...

Can BL2 Vita and PS3 play together? I know it supports cross save characters... otherwise yeah, I can't justify spending $40 on the Vita version when I have so much else going on -- and that's just SOME of the games, not to mention that dreadful thing known as real life.

No. You can only play 2-player co-op on the Vita. Since the console and PC versions have 4-player co-op, ps3 and Vita playing together really wouldn't work. That would have been a nice touch though.

And yeah, real life is such a nuisance. Always getting in the way of my gaming. xD
2 years ago#9
Been playing 2017 since that's all I have...
No ps3.
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/GE PR/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
2 years ago#10
gamemaster712 posted...
Been playing 2017 since that's all I have...
No ps3.

:(

Didn't you Platinum that game a long time ago gamemaster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived