How long did it take you to get 100%?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. How long did it take you to get 100%?
1 year ago#1
I'm almost 400 hours in, got more than half of Hardest to do for all characters, and then Inferno. So I've finished Easy, Normal & Hard for the four classes.
How much further do you think I have to go, hours-wise? All characters have 4500 health.
1 year ago#2
I'm at 850+ hours, and am only just about to hit 70% online. I'm probably around 80% offline, though. Plus there's probably 100+ hours of that being AFK farming.
---
Protecting the green Earth, if even for a single flower.
1 year ago#3
I gave up on this game a while ago. here is just no way that I can see playing through all of those missions over and over with all 4 classes. You guys are more dedicated than I am.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
1 year ago#4
It's lots of fun online. Offline gets boring unless you've got somebody to play splitscreen with.
---
Protecting the green Earth, if even for a single flower.
1 year ago#5
It does get repetitive taking another character along for the ride, but that's been my only real option so far.
---

~Cheshire~
1 year ago#6
I have recently started the game about a few weeks ago. I have beaten hardest on Ranger and playing inferno on 6000+ HP right now and I plan to do all 100% of this game even if it takes me 1000+ hours. I like this game very much and the reason for this is that this game is focused on gamplay and fun rather than STUPID REALITY. Games should be fun....not ****ing real.
BTW people think this game is repetitive. Most other games have like 10-20 missions. If playing 85 plus more than 50 DLC missions is repetitive than every game in the world is repetitive. **** Sony, **** Squareenix, **** CRAPCUM, **** Namco, **** Nintendo,**** SEGA and **** all other major companies.
SANDLOT FTW!!!
---
Teemo the King of LoL!
1 year ago#7
theres 94 missions online
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
1 year ago#8
@gokukog it sounds like you have more free time than I, if you are at 6000hp so soon!
1 year ago#9
tom76b posted...
@gokukog it sounds like you have more free time than I, if you are at 6000hp so soon!

I have played the game a lot but I do know that I am definitely not 400 hours+ like you. My HP is on 6000 only for Ranger. All other classes are at base HP but I intend to play the rest of the classes as well after doing 100% on Ranger.
---
Teemo the King of LoL!
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. How long did it take you to get 100%?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived