Weapon drops in DLC

#1tom76bPosted 7/30/2014 1:14:33 AM
Hi guys,
I have two of the DLC packs (Mission Packs 1 & 3). I was wondering if anybody knows about the weapon drops in these packs?
I'm using the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzMFU1jQ797wRzItUFZsLTlBSzQ/edit?pli=1 and can see the weapons I want (better gun turrets for Air Raider) can be found on Death Queen - Hardest (drops weapons between levels 14 and 69).
What I would like to know is whether the mission packs have high level drops, or if it varies (e.g. is Mission Pack #1 - Stage 1 only going to drop weapons between levels 0 and 20).
#2DanKuugaPosted 7/30/2014 10:11:27 AM
Not sure about 1 (only played through once, but probably similar to missions 40-60), but (at least) the later half of DLC 2 (2-16 is the best farming level in the game), and pretty much all of DLC 3 should drop anything.
---
Protecting the green Earth, if even for a single flower.
#3ninebreaker47Posted 8/2/2014 6:27:10 PM
You can get really good drops from DLC 2 and 3. I haven't dabbled in DLC 1 enough to know about that though.
---
"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
#4gokuKOGPosted 8/3/2014 11:46:29 PM
My brother plays on Wing Diver and got a Lv90+ weapon (I dont remember it was 92 or maybe 94) in DLC 2 mission 16 (Golden Darkness) on inferno. He then repeated that mission on WD a lot of times to complete his inventory as well as gain a lot of armor.
I play on Ranger. I completed that mission twice (inferno) on Ranger but it is very hard for a ranger and takes a lot of time. For WD if you do not have all weapons, mission 16 is the perfect mission to grab everything as well as tons of armors.
---
Teemo the King of LoL!
#5DanKuugaPosted 8/4/2014 7:15:17 AM
You can also play 2-16 splitscreen: Clear one group of bugs with the WD, then pick up the weapon crates with the other character. You can also have the 2nd character pick up all the troops, so they won't get in your WD's way.
---
Protecting the green Earth, if even for a single flower.