EDF 2025 Weapons Spreadsheet Instructions?

#1PhandralPosted 8/18/2014 8:55:20 AM
This link has been floating around for a while (credit: GuvmentCheese)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzMFU1jQ797wRzItUFZsLTlBSzQ/edit

However, I can't seem to get it working for me. I'm trying to use it on Google Drive (Excel refuses to open it when I download it) and I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do. The links either do nothing or take me to a blank page. Also, when I type "TRUE" or "1" in the Acquisition column, none of the totals get updated. Can any kind soul tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
---
Patiently awaiting sequels to: Robot Alchemic Drive (R.A.D), Shadow of Rome, God Hand, Wild ARMs, Strider
#2tom76bPosted 8/19/2014 2:39:45 AM
odd, I was viewing it ok this morning though looked a bit different.. which browser are you using?
#3tom76bPosted 8/19/2014 2:40:43 AM
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzMFU1jQ797wRzItUFZsLTlBSzQ/edit?pli=1
does the ?pli=1 at the end change how you see it?
#4Phandral(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2014 8:27:35 AM
Using Chrome. It looks the same to me :(
---
Patiently awaiting sequels to: Robot Alchemic Drive (R.A.D), Shadow of Rome, God Hand, Wild ARMs, Strider
#5tom76bPosted 8/20/2014 12:30:26 AM
Update Chrome to the latest version (I tested using 36.~) and try again. You may find clearing your cache helps.
No reason why it should not be working..... unless you are referring to the "click here to go to sheet" or whatever it says. That does not work for me. I just scroll down the list, viewing it as a regular document.
#6Phandral(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2014 6:02:31 AM(edited)
I'm using the same version of Chrome. I can see it just fine (hence the comment about clicking the links), I just can't interact with it. It looks like it automatically tallies however many weapons you have when you enter some parameter the "Acquisition" column. I've been using "1" and "TRUE", but neither of these are working for me in sense that nothing is being calculated. Either what I'm entering is wrong, or there's something wrong with the sheet itself...at least with how my computer wants to interpret it.
---
#7tom76bPosted 8/21/2014 12:40:48 AM
? I've been viewing it, rather than trying to edit it.
Interestingly this morning I cannot get past the front page - at the bottom it says "Whoops! There was a problem loading more pages". Downloading and opening in Excel is fine however.

Perhaps do what I'm gonna do - print it off and get a pen :)
#8Phandral(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2014 5:36:25 AM
A p..en? Pr..int? Looks like the words of a blasphemer!

Might I ask what version of Excel you're using?
---
#9tom76bPosted 8/21/2014 5:44:33 AM
Sure. It's Excel 2013.
You could try OpenOffice, which is free and should be able to handle it, if you don't have 2013.