Need Rule of God but no luck yet :( Help!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. Need Rule of God but no luck yet :( Help!
1 year ago#1
I've been farming with the AR on the best farming mission for a while and nothing. I've tried Death Queen, Fallen Flagship, Divine, Battle to Death and DLC 2 mission 16 I'm staring to think that the people that got this weapon hacked the game or something. So Can anyone confirm if Rule of God is actually obtainable in the game?
Thanks
1 year ago#2
It is obtainable and it is completely worthless.
1 year ago#3
Yeah, for some reason its explosion barely catches any enemies, ending completely outclassed by gigantic howitzer's blast radius.

Maybe if we could use it from the start of the mission it wouldnt be so crappy
---
http://k7sin.forumfree.it/
1 year ago#4
Or if its damage was even remotely good.

How do the EDF struggle with the alien invasion if they have the Attack Whale with 150mm cannons that are stronger than mothership death rays?
1 year ago#5
Bummer, but it still looks awesome so I want it. Any tips on which level is best to get?
1 year ago#6
DLC2-16

I got all my inferno weapons there. The Air Raider has got the looongest weapon list of all. So, it's quite time consuming to get one specific weapon.
1 year ago#7
Yes, DLC #2 is worth the money just to make griding for weapons easier. Saves so much time!
11 months ago#8
For all the people saying it's terrible it just takes a lot of skill to actually hit, I know it can for sure kill just about any land unit short of deroys, and considering that includes red ants on inferno either it does more damage than listed or the blast radius is so enormous that it overlaps itself.

That said the blast radius is huge, and the angle of attack can get thrown off if an enemy crosses the line, there's an angle in the terrain or if your character is moving at all which, combined with map wide effect and explosion radius probably around 70m per beam if not more means team wipes are probably more likely than taking out your enemies.
11 months ago#9
*edit* above post.. don't know how to actually edit.

You have to be doing mission 80 or above (or dlc 2-16 I know it's possible) I got mine on battle to the death.
  1. Boards
  2. Earth Defense Force 2025
  3. Need Rule of God but no luck yet :( Help!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived