Inferno Battle Group: Calling All Master EDF Ninjas

#1PhandralPosted 8/28/2014 7:58:46 AM(edited)
Greetings EDF family,

Right now I'm sitting pretty with about an 81% completion rate online and have about half of Hardest and most of Inferno left to complete (ALL 282 Easy, Normal, and Hard missions have been cleared with all four classes). Unfortunately, I'm reaching a point in the difficulty where I can no longer rely on the efficacy of randoms (people with 300 HP joining a mid-Inferno room and get mad when I kick them because they think simply having lv90 weapons is enough to save them) and most of my usual top-tier teammates seem to have a waning interest in the game as of late.

I'm looking for a highly dedicated and capable group, team players who PREFERABLY:

are willing to work together and play strategically (later for lone-wolf Rambos)

are willing to switch from their favorite classes to one that can best help complete the other classes to beat tougher missions (I am willing to rotate my role and help you do the same)

have all classes with HP over 2500HP (It's a shame that no matter how skilled a gamer you are, having low HP is a liability)

have most top-tier/end game weapons for all classes

have unparalleled tenacity and patience - not afraid of dying a zillion times until the mission is complete, and are willing to go through the same mission multiple times for all class completion. Might have to put on our ninja overalls a farm a bit too.

have an completion rate over 20% (which means you've completed the equivalent of one difficulty with all four classes in terms of playtime, and by extension, also means you are experienced and dedicated)

Not all the aforementioned criteria is required but very strongly encouraged. If you're interested, message me (PSN: Phandral). You can also join me in my room "Ninja Cybersquad Z" (3 player limit) if you see it in the lobby. I'm pretty much on this game every evening (EST) and all weekend. Thanks in advance, my ninjas! Let's turn up the juice on these damn bugs!
---
Patiently awaiting sequels to: Robot Alchemic Drive (R.A.D), Shadow of Rome, God Hand, Wild ARMs, Strider
#2Realtalk_CloverPosted 8/28/2014 10:14:00 AM
You forgot the most important criteria

-Be willing to deal with EDF being stupid and crashing the lobby every time you try to launch the mission.
#3Phandral(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 10:43:55 AM
Realtalk_Clover posted...
You forgot the most important criteria

-Be willing to deal with EDF being stupid and crashing the lobby every time you try to launch the mission.

LOL I did forget about that very important point, but I believe we can file that under "unparalleled tenacity and patience"!
---
Patiently awaiting sequels to: Robot Alchemic Drive (R.A.D), Shadow of Rome, God Hand, Wild ARMs, Strider
#4tom76bPosted 8/30/2014 7:10:06 AM
I'd love to chip in & help but I'm on the xbox version.
Best of luck though!