Transferring Save Game Bonus

#1CashaddiPosted 3/22/2013 8:08:47 PM
As all or some of you might know, you get a few bonuses in Dark Arisen if you transfer a save game from the original Dragon's Dogma. Does anyone know how far you must've played to get all the extras?
#2InjusticeRebornPosted 3/23/2013 12:30:17 PM
I don't have the answer, but I would assume not that far. As long as a save is recognised from the original, that is all that matters. So one would guess a save from the first possible point at the start of the game would be enough. Right?

I hope so, because I was planning on buying a copy of the original a few days before Dark Arisen, and then giving it to my nephew when DA arrives, nabbing the bonuses along the way. :P
#3CrypticsPosted 3/27/2013 1:51:51 PM
I Haven't played this game yet so I was probably going to see if I could borrow the original off my friend and then buy Dark Arisen when it comes out.
---
________( )====()_____________________.
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?
#4prince_nagashPosted 4/8/2013 2:31:26 PM
I don't want to sell my DD vanilla because if the bonuses only work for the Save File, then I wouldn't be able to get bonuses for a fresh New Game in DA.
#5MirageAngelPosted 4/9/2013 5:47:50 AM
I think the bonuses should be available the moment you open your vanilla save in DA. That is the problem, tho, you'll only get bonuses per save so you'll probably need several alts if you wanted the bonuses per game.
---
Savan's #1 Fan~!
#6CyberEvilPosted 4/14/2013 2:37:28 PM
I played about an hour or two tops on the first game before I got sidetracked royally and ended up selling the game because I didn't ever feel like picking it back up. This new release will get me to buy and play it again, though. New content does that. I'm a bit weird that way, I guess, since I know the core game is pretty much unchanged.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#7G1ANT_SQU1DPosted 4/15/2013 10:18:24 AM
I really hope it works as that if you have a dragons dogma save on your hard-drive, then all you get marked as a veteran and get all the bonuses on every new game
---
http://i.imgur.com/UN9GX.jpg
#8DordledumPosted 4/19/2013 2:28:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9DordledumPosted 4/19/2013 6:46:19 AM(edited)
G1ANT_SQU1D posted...
I really hope it works as that if you have a dragons dogma save on your hard-drive, then all you get marked as a veteran and get all the bonuses on every new game

this would be preferred, but it seems it won't work like this.
---
GT - egmdevries
#10ThugETHPosted 4/19/2013 7:35:34 AM
I'm going to ebay my copy this weekend then buy the new game.
I've only played about 5hrs as a fighter build.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?