Sapfire Daggers

#1Drofrehterv2Posted 4/27/2013 5:17:09 AM
I believe this is the correct name.. The base stats appear to be really good and I think these could be stronger STR and MAG wise than HK but they have a fire element rather than holy. Can anyone verify the STR of 3*, DF and above?

Thanks!
#2PyrosKoCPosted 4/27/2013 6:39:14 AM
They are better than Heaven's Key at equal level, at least they were better when Dragonforged both, and they were very close when Sapfire was only 3 stars, but I rarified Heaven's Key so it's better again. Also Sapfire can proc a defense debuff, and while it's not very common it stays a long time so it works well for long boss fights. Overall they're an upgrade assuming the enemy isn't resistant to fire more than it is to holy.
#3Drofrehterv2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:44:09 AM
PyrosKoC posted...
They are better than Heaven's Key at equal level, at least they were better when Dragonforged both, and they were very close when Sapfire was only 3 stars, but I rarified Heaven's Key so it's better again. Also Sapfire can proc a defense debuff, and while it's not very common it stays a long time so it works well for long boss fights. Overall they're an upgrade assuming the enemy isn't resistant to fire more than it is to holy.

I plan on Golden DF'ing them.. just need to fight some more cursed dragons as the DF rate for them seems to be very high.