Sapfire Daggers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Drofrehterv2

Drofrehterv2
3 years ago#1
I believe this is the correct name.. The base stats appear to be really good and I think these could be stronger STR and MAG wise than HK but they have a fire element rather than holy. Can anyone verify the STR of 3*, DF and above?

Thanks!

User Info: PyrosKoC

PyrosKoC
3 years ago#2
They are better than Heaven's Key at equal level, at least they were better when Dragonforged both, and they were very close when Sapfire was only 3 stars, but I rarified Heaven's Key so it's better again. Also Sapfire can proc a defense debuff, and while it's not very common it stays a long time so it works well for long boss fights. Overall they're an upgrade assuming the enemy isn't resistant to fire more than it is to holy.

User Info: Drofrehterv2

Drofrehterv2
3 years ago#3
PyrosKoC posted...
They are better than Heaven's Key at equal level, at least they were better when Dragonforged both, and they were very close when Sapfire was only 3 stars, but I rarified Heaven's Key so it's better again. Also Sapfire can proc a defense debuff, and while it's not very common it stays a long time so it works well for long boss fights. Overall they're an upgrade assuming the enemy isn't resistant to fire more than it is to holy.

I plan on Golden DF'ing them.. just need to fight some more cursed dragons as the DF rate for them seems to be very high.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived