moonbeam gem doors *spoilers*

#1JalopiePosted 4/27/2013 9:51:16 PM
So I've scoured the internet looking for what treasure lies behind what sport, and have come up with nothing. So here's what im wondering.

Is it set the same for everyone?

So far I've found
- 'Dragon's ire' (the bow) in the small room, door on the left

- a ring of perseverance or something in the door to the right

- trophy jacket, door to the left on the bottom, facing the door you came in from.

I also opened the two doors on the cliff face but can't remember for the life of me what was there.
---
Gamertag: Warat0g <--- its a zero...
PSN: Waratog
#2HWindPosted 4/27/2013 9:59:16 PM
i've opened few doors, i found trophy jacket, bow, cant remember the rest.. its seems the gears is from lv 2 cursed tier..
#3zeCrusader39Posted 4/27/2013 10:01:18 PM
I got those exact items as well, so I can only imagine it's the same for everyone else.
---
Xbox GT: The Crusader 39
Pawn: Lawrence, fighter, level 200, Mitigator/Utilitarian
#4Jalopie(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 10:03:14 PM
Aren't there only 7 doors as well?

Sounds about right I think.
---
#5HakujooPosted 4/27/2013 10:15:09 PM
There are a total of seven doors, or that's all that I've found after scouring the damn tower for longer than I'd like to admit. It seems like all the chests have BBI tier 2 weapons and armor or worse.
#6AegisbreakerPosted 4/27/2013 11:10:39 PM
Eight doors are so far the total and I don't think any one has yet to open them all but I'll say this the last door you really gotta look to find it.
#7Jalopie(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:38:29 PM
Aegisbreaker posted...
Eight doors are so far the total and I don't think any one has yet to open them all but I'll say this the last door you really gotta look to find it.

By all means, enlighten me. Lol

Oh, also. After you defeat the final boss a second time do the two gates at the beginning area of BBI stay open?
---
#8HakujooPosted 4/27/2013 11:55:57 PM
Jalopie posted...
Aegisbreaker posted...

Oh, also. After you defeat the final boss a second time do the two gates at the beginning area of BBI stay open?

Any of the moonbeam doors that are opened never close, or so I've seen after countless farming and crafting duplication runs. As for the 8th door, inquiring minds would like to know where this mysterious 8th door is.
#9PetphotPosted 4/28/2013 12:17:22 AM
I kinda suck at giving directions, so...

5 on ground level (3 near bottom of the area, 2 inside door on the right side).

Then there are 3 ones you need to climb too, one is hidden inside an alcove while climbing up the left side (kinda hard to spot, might need doublejump/levitation to reach), one is on the right side if you start climbing up from there, and the last one is at the very top of the climb off the rocky path at the top left of the map.

8 total.
---
Apparently OP for his entire argument does in fact put his fingers in his ears and go "LALALALA" the entire thread. Fascinating.
#10Jalopie(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:18:50 AM
Hakujoo posted...
Jalopie posted...
Aegisbreaker posted...

Any of the moonbeam doors that are opened never close, or so I've seen after countless farming and crafting duplication runs. As for the 8th door, inquiring minds would like to know where this mysterious 8th door is.

I didn't mean. The moonbeam doors. I meant the two unlockable gates on the sides of where you start on BBI. From what I can tell they do remain open after defeating the final boss a second time through.
---