Trade Gold Idol?

#1VirtuosusPosted 4/29/2013 5:41:07 PM
Hey...I didn't know you could forge items in this game. I'm rather new to it, and I've been having a pretty solid playthrough but the one thing that has gone bad for me is I have given the Gold Idol to Claxton Armory but I didn't get to forge it! :(

So I'm asking, if anybody has an extra Gold Idol or can forge one for me and somehow gift/trade it to me, that would be awesome.

I don't need the real one, I just need a forged one for the discount! Thanks, if anyone can help. If not, oh well! :)
#2aramada998Posted 4/29/2013 7:02:53 PM
Forging a gold idol doesn't give you the new equipment in the shop sadly. Only a discount on what is already there and completes the quest.
#3aramada998Posted 4/29/2013 7:03:46 PM
Oh you already said that haha, my bad! carry on!
#4Virtuosus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:05:20 PM
aramada998 posted...
Oh you already said that haha, my bad! carry on!

Yeah, haha.

I already gave the Gold Idol to Claxton.

My issue is that I forgot to forge it for the 30% discount one. I was hoping someone could hook me up with a fake Gold Idol, that 10% counts alot, I can barely afford good armor/weapons. =P I'm using a bronze for now...
#5Virtuosus(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:05:56 PM
Actually, Gold Idol is 30% and Bronze is 10%. So that 20% would help alot, haha. :(
#6pearlfxPosted 4/30/2013 4:57:45 AM
I have a forgery I can send you. Message me on Xbox live with your gamertag and I will send it a soon as I can.
---
GT: La Pearlafx PSN: La-Pearlafx
Currently playing Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch and Dragon's Dogma