Time of Day Affects Room Spawn?

#1WolfywomanPosted 4/30/2013 2:24:59 AM
Not sure if it's just coincidence, but the Garden of Ignominy will spawn giant geo saurians, one siren, one gorechimera and sulfur saurians. (And then leapworms and spiders) This happens if I've just rested at an inn until morning and warped to the isle.

When I've rested at an inn until night and then enter the Garden of Ignominy, it's instead greater goblins and a gorechimera.

The next room beyond the courtyard, Duskmoon Tower, alternatively spawns a dire wyvern or a dire drake as well. Typically the dire drake appears with the first set (saurians) and the dire wyvern appears with the second (greater goblins).

I'm wondering if anyone else is having this happen, and it really is tied to the time cycle or if it's just crazy coincidence on my part that it spawns those. Also, is there a likelihood of other rooms spawning different enemies depending on such things?
#2Greatfox1313Posted 4/30/2013 4:59:20 AM
I'm pretty sure that the room spawns are not affected by the time of day in game. I just did about 10 runs to the DA final boss non-stop without using rest anywhere and only about 5 mins per run. The rooms switched up on the enemies inside repeatedly though not quite 50/50. I'd guess that it was just a coincidence.
---
Signature Sold Separately
#3VitharPosted 4/30/2013 5:01:38 AM
I think it's all random.
I used Rotando of death and black abbey to fight tons and tons of big monsters. In and out and it was mostly different monsters ( hydra, chimera, beholder, wyrm, wyvern, golem,) I've seen them all in the same rooms
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#4Wolfywoman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 5:47:34 AM
Ah, okay. Rotunda I knew randomized, just thought it was weird it was lining up like that. Back to in-and-out instead of resting at Gran Soren, then!