The Deciding Factor of Whether or Not to Buy

#1StaypufTyrantPosted 4/30/2013 10:21:16 AM
So I'm a bit of an achievement hunter. Regretfully, I never 1000-pointed the original game due to the ridiculous amount of time it took to get anywhere. So when I heard that they added fast travel and kept the same achievements, I was happy.

However, there is an achievement (or two) related to completing every quest which would have required me to start a new game, as I missed some of the quests that were only available for a short period of time.

My first question is when loading up your original save, does it give you the option to start a brand new game? If so, I'd have no problem going through and completing all of those quests that I'd originally missed. However, if a new game isn't an option when loading up an old save, did they at least fix these quests to make them less time-sensative?

Also, does any of the DLC they released such as From a Different Sky show up on the disc or would I still have to download those if I wanted them?
---
"Psychos will always be psychos; they don't need video games to help them."
#2poorrabbitPosted 4/30/2013 10:26:06 AM
When it imports your original DD save, you will be exactly where you left off.

But: I've read that if you switch to hard mode, it starts the game over. Then you switch back to normal mode and it should start over again. You keep your levels and gear, so far as I know.
#3TheRicFactorPosted 4/30/2013 10:26:20 AM
You do not need to start a completely new game to get every quest. This achievement can be obtained in New Game+ and multiple playthroughs.
---
XBL / PSN: TheRicFactor
#4TheRicFactorPosted 4/30/2013 10:31:12 AM
poorrabbit posted...
When it imports your original DD save, you will be exactly where you left off.

But: I've read that if you switch to hard mode, it starts the game over. Then you switch back to normal mode and it should start over again. You keep your levels and gear, so far as I know.

You only have to start over when you switch from Normal to Hard. If you go from Hard to Normal you do not have to start over.
---
XBL / PSN: TheRicFactor