DD friends and pawn sharing

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. DD friends and pawn sharing
2 years ago#21
Hiya, your welcome to add me, Eowade is a warrior 54 scather/pioneer. =)
---
GT:surest solution
2 years ago#22
Servare posted...
HadesDragoness posted...
Feel free to send me a friend request. At the moment my pawn is around lvl 150 and is a warrior :)

I need one of those.

Please tell me they are not "Guardian"

I'm sick and tired of finding Guardian pawn inclinations...

Unfortunately I have changed her to an archer for this playthrough. Next playthrough I will be back to the male/warrior pawn. I like to mix it up for each game :) and I prefer my pawns to go in fighting. Also the level has changed to level 200 now :D Very happy lol
---
XBOX360 GT: Hades Dragoness
Gamer For Life
2 years ago#23
DiscoPlumber posted...
Add me if you want, Discogirl's lvl 181 Ranger

I highly recomend this pawn. She was helpful on many playthroughs of the vanilla game. Unfortunately my saves went screwy when I started DA so no one got rc from me returning their pawns :\
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
2 years ago#24
Please TC for your own benefit don't use the pawns of 90% of the people posting here, playing with an over level pawn totally ruins the fun of the game.

Edit: for anyone wanting to hire my pawn just for fun or to use though ^_- my GT is Yag007. shes a lvl 80 i think mage with mainly support abilities. I wanna switch her back to sorc but volant white is too good not to use lol.

but TC don't use her, she'll break your fun.

---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
(edited by _Yag_)
2 years ago#25
Feel free to add mine, she's a Lvl 68 Sorcerer. GT Phaiyte494
2 years ago#26
Anyone who hasn't already, send me a FR. A couple people here have full friend lists or misspellings, so it'll be easier that way.
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
2 years ago#27
I change my pawn periodically, but she seems to be rented more as a mage, so that is what she is at the moment... she is level 69, with Utilitarian/Challenger (until the game changes it on me), she has a great staff, with Grand Anodyne and Holy Pact, and though she has mainly healing spells, she is not a bad fighter either.

Gamertag:
TXcod

Pawn:
Lucy
2 years ago#28
Duncan
Almost 180 warrior
Inclinations of scather/mitigator.

Feel free to send a friend request.
---
Gamertag: Warat0g <--- its a zero...
PSN: Waratog
2 years ago#29
Level 170
Sorcerer
Utilitarian/Challenger/Mitigator
---
[{o}] Hope Never Dies [{o}]
GT: Axel Poe / Companion: Alice Rose
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. DD friends and pawn sharing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived