Best Magick Bow

#1SweetBoiPosted 5/5/2013 11:45:35 AM
I have been using the Dragon's Breath for quit some time. So what's the best magick bow I can get now? I'm sure Dark Arisen must have added at least one better one.
---
GT: K1llerInst1nctz
#2Zero0ReaperPosted 5/5/2013 11:50:37 AM
They added 2. Blackwing bow and dragons tempest. The dragons tempest has a perma thunder enchantment on it
---
Live gamertag: Zero0Reaper/ DD Arisen 159 Assassin: pawn 159 Sorcerer... live: MalumReaper/ DD Arisen 101 Magick Archer: pawn 101 fighter
#3SweetBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:03:41 PM
They sound pretty bad a$$. Thanks!
---
#4Zero0ReaperPosted 5/5/2013 12:19:55 PM
SweetBoi posted...
They sound pretty bad a$$. Thanks!

No problem. I'm not positive but I think you can only get themfrom level 3 cursed weapons. Just a heads up
---
Live gamertag: Zero0Reaper/ DD Arisen 159 Assassin: pawn 159 Sorcerer... live: MalumReaper/ DD Arisen 101 Magick Archer: pawn 101 fighter
#5simonbelmont2Posted 5/5/2013 12:45:07 PM
I think I have both but I have only road tested the Blackwing so far which is great.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#6SweetBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:45:12 PM
Ok. I was there fighting that big eye, but lost a pawn and decided to get the heck outta there lol I wanna level up some more. Me and my pawn are lvl 128 currently.
---
#7XKaliburPosted 5/5/2013 1:49:45 PM
Zero0Reaper posted...
They added 2. Blackwing bow and dragons tempest. The dragons tempest has a perma thunder enchantment on it

I could be crazy, but aren't all magick bows considered thunder enchanted?
---
This has been Fisting 101 with Bastard Poetry.
#8DrNick2008Posted 5/5/2013 2:41:09 PM
XKalibur posted...
Zero0Reaper posted...

I could be crazy, but aren't all magick bows considered thunder enchanted?

No. All bows are not thunder enchanted.

All advanced bow attacks have set enchantments though. For example... sixfold bolt is ice-based, explosive bolt is fire-based, and ricochet hunter is thunder-based. On bows without a preset enchantment (which is most of them), only the basic attack has no elemental component -- unless it is buffed by a mage/sorcerer.

The Dragon's Tempest has a set thunder enchantment, which means its basic attack carries a thunder elemental component. However, this can be overridden by an elemental buff. Regardless, the advanced attacks like holy-based hunters bolt or ice-based sixfold bolt remain at the preset elemental enchantments no matter what.
---
There's no zodiacal sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#9DrNick2008Posted 5/5/2013 2:48:00 PM(edited)
Zero0Reaper posted...
I'm not positive but I think you can only get themfrom level 3 cursed weapons.

Yes and no... the Dragon's Tempest is a lvl 2 cursed weapon, the Blackwing Bow is a lvl 3 cursed weapon. You can increase your chance of getting them by changing both your vocation and that of your pawn's to strider prior to decursing.
---
There's no zodiacal sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#10NephanduPosted 5/5/2013 2:48:28 PM
DrNick2008 posted...
Zero0Reaper posted...
I'm not positive but I think you can only get themfrom level 3 cursed weapons.

Yes and no... the Dragon's Tempest is a lvl 2 cursed weapon, the Blackwing Bow is a lvl 3 cursed weapon. You can increase your chance of getting them by changing both your vocation and that of your pawn's to strider prior to decursing.

huh? Why Strider?