Just Corious about what other Assasin players think!

#11Damiand77Posted 5/11/2013 1:07:49 AM
The Assassin's augments aren't anything special anyway.
There's much more essential augments out there, like Clout and Sinew.
#12GAMERKSPosted 5/11/2013 1:25:35 AM
the assassins augments are only useful fo the online ur and quick level grinding. they balanced DA and even the online ur is not harder as in DD with that overpowered augments.
only the nerved invisibility hurts for the ur hunters in GP but with a little skill and practice it should be no problem.
i see no reason to complain about nerfed augments. everything is fine. only the 2 hackers in the leaderboard annoys me. but that is a another story...
---
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx Gamer KS xX
PSN RohrGamer
#13robert43sPosted 5/11/2013 3:10:54 AM
I'm actually glad they nerfed the skills, it meant I had to change my playing style. 1000 kisses, gale harness (there is an enhancement to that), ability to use daggers, bow and sword, the assassin is still a kickass vocation. I also now use other augments and pawns. It's way more fun. Now for another run against Damien. On my main account I play as a magick archer, on my Alt, an assassin.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#14Drofrehterv2Posted 5/11/2013 5:47:37 AM
Sure, it sucks that they nerfed the augments, but with the new weapons and armors, there is nothing that an Assassin can't handle. Even farming the Offline Ur Dragon for those who used to do this is still easily done. Just go in and pop 4x conquerors/demons periapts and bring your blast arrows and you're golden. I don't use Invisibility or Bloodlust anymore because they both suck now. I made adjustments that made sense to me. Everyone plays they way they like to play. There's no 'wrong' way to play this game.
#15Undertaker489Posted 5/11/2013 6:34:25 AM
I never used any of that when I played assassin, mainly because I use a sword (occasionally daggers), and a bow (never a shield). I found that plunging my sword into monsters with dire gauge was more fun then hundred kissing them. I will admit that assassin is fun to play as, and ut sucks that they nerfed them, but I find that there are other vocations out there that are more fun. The gale harness thing posted earlier is a great idea that I personaly never knew. The only time I used it was to run far distances fast and it seemed to eat away my stamina so I thought it was worthless and got rid of it, but I will try it again now. One more thing even though some of you didn't farm the online Ur Dragon, which is basically the only multiplayer portion of the game, from what I have found out is that most people (not everyone) used those skills to farm it, and I think that is why they did it so people would have to switch it up and try new things.
#16HaeravonPosted 5/11/2013 5:19:01 PM
I just switched from Assassin to Ranger on DA. Tenfold shot owns everything-stagger is ridiculous with long bows. Have gold Oblivion outfit, and gold Framae blades and Revenant Wail, deal 4100 damage solo. I don't even bother with uncommon curatives, just bring a few Potent Greenwarish and Large Mushrooms. Don't really need mobility while you're firing-dodge works just as well with a long bow drawn.
---
Join the gaming community at www.haeravon.com.
#17ServarePosted 5/12/2013 12:01:12 AM
DatDarkOne posted...
I play Assassin and never depended on the augments or invisibility, so it doesn't bother me.

This.

100%. And I still have yet to use blast arrow+periept exploit.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#18fodo_gsrPosted 5/12/2013 12:51:23 PM
Servare posted...
DatDarkOne posted...
I play Assassin and never depended on the augments or invisibility, so it doesn't bother me.

This.

100%. And I still have yet to use blast arrow+periept exploit.

It's not an exploit...

But yeah, a properly raised max level Assassin doesn't need 'em. It'll speed up Daimon a bit, but not needed for the kill at all.