wow...a bit much?

#1LumennPosted 5/10/2013 12:29:59 AM
Step into one of the rooms and have fire spitting dogs, hurricane casting corrupted pawns, 2 gorecyclopse, and just in case I'm bored dodging huge clubs, explosive doggy slobber, and staring at the ceiling due to hurricanes Death shows up to add some zest in my day. 2 wakestones later I'm walking out the door, pawnless atm but wiping gore off my boots and pocketing my scythe shard...
---
GT- Lumenn GT Sunnblaze
Pawn- Venom 200 Strider Pawn Sange 200 Ranger
#2HadesDragonessPosted 5/10/2013 1:10:06 AM
Yea, some places really leave you in the fetal position. One place I had two dragons, 6 Minators, 3 of those spectral knights and, as soon as I killed the two dragons, the cursed dragon appeared. Not nice at all but the exp was worth it.
---
XBOX360 GT: Hades Dragoness
Gamer For Life
#3fodo_gsrPosted 5/10/2013 1:18:04 AM
I've had the same spawn as the OP, was pretty annoying.

Hades it sounds like your describing one of the possible spawns for the Fallen City.
#4HadesDragonessPosted 5/10/2013 1:28:09 AM
Yep, that was the place. What other spawns in there for the city?
---
Gamer For Life
#5fodo_gsrPosted 5/10/2013 4:35:49 PM
HadesDragoness posted...

Usually it's either the one you described, or the reverse: 6-10 Enchanted Armor and 3 Eliminators guarding the door.

^ That's the one I hope for when doing farm runs, lolol, because big group of Eliminators head butting you is no good. Though yesterday I was just having fun and lured them all near the cliffside, and proceeded to dodge roll right when they charged me...they all went flying off the cliff, and hilarity ensued. Good times!!
#6HadesDragonessPosted 5/11/2013 1:13:11 AM
fodo_gsr posted...
HadesDragoness posted...

Usually it's either the one you described, or the reverse: 6-10 Enchanted Armor and 3 Eliminators guarding the door.

^ That's the one I hope for when doing farm runs, lolol, because big group of Eliminators head butting you is no good. Though yesterday I was just having fun and lured them all near the cliffside, and proceeded to dodge roll right when they charged me...they all went flying off the cliff, and hilarity ensued. Good times!!

I may have to try that with the cliff :D sounds fun! I normally keep to the roofs and shoot them arrows.
---
Gamer For Life
#7Gigant0pithecusPosted 5/11/2013 10:29:35 AM
Makes me want to finally pick up Dark Arisen.

Still have the main game but shelved it a while ago due to boredom and lack of challenge.
#8_Yag_Posted 5/11/2013 10:59:05 AM
Gigant0pithecus posted...
Makes me want to finally pick up Dark Arisen.

Still have the main game but shelved it a while ago due to boredom and lack of challenge.

oh it def. ramps up the difficulty that's for sure.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#9KarathraxPosted 5/11/2013 11:39:44 AM
DA is totally different from vanilla-- even at 200, if you don't plan ahead a little or pay attention, the enemies will hand you your ass. I particularly love the double and triple dragon fights, finally some challenge!
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#10HalecticPosted 5/11/2013 12:37:02 PM
Still cant figure out how to beat a double Frostwyrm spawn
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835