Let's make a whole lotta RC really quickly.

#1fodo_gsrPosted 5/10/2013 7:19:13 PM
So, RC that your pawn brings back (to my understanding) is based on the amount of XP the person who hired them earns while they are with them; something like 10%. What does this mean? Well, with the introduction of Bitterblack Isle, there are a ton of high level monsters roaming about that can not only eat your face right off, but also give you a frickin' massive amount of XP when you kill them.

So, what I'm looking to do is find another max level (or two), always-Hard-Mode-playing, BBI farming machine and Ur-Dragon slayer like myself, to rent my pawn. And I'll rent yours. I will (hopefully) make you massive amounts of RC, very quickly.

I plan to:

1) Use a Blessed Flower the whole time. Grants weal; 2x XP. On top of 2x XP from Hard Mode. 4x XP, yummy.

2) Run Daimon farming path from the last shortcut, killing most if not all of the enemies in the Fallen City. Which I don't usually do unless they piss me off, since I'm usually just solo chest farming, but they poop XP, so why not. I'll be doing this a lot as I'm still collecting different class armor and rings. And then of course I will kill Daimon and kick his corpse around a bit for laughs.

3) Kill offline Ur-Dragon here and there. Everyone knows he's an XP goldmine.

4) Release/re-hire your pawn every hour or so while I'm online, that way you won't have to wait too long to profit; I ask that you do the same.

I'm NOT trying to brag at all, but let me be clear: I have no problem farming this content quickly. I don't even care what class or Inclination your pawn is. If you are a like-minded dragon-slayer and farmer, send me a friend request (and/or a message) and we'll get the party started. Please be a wtfpwn level 200 who can do fast clears (Daimon/Ur/etc.) on Hard-Mode. I will gladly give your pawn a Blessed Flower that you can clone if needed, so that you can get 2x XP as well, if you don't already have one. Just let me know.

GT: id0licious
Pawn: Kiriah (Scather/Util. Sorc. at the moment)
#2RicoisidPosted 5/10/2013 11:09:43 PM
add my gt. She is only 150 but she is a max magick pawn with high ratings. use her
---
Gt: MyballsYaMouth
Id Weltall: That was pretty interesting but dropping a warship on me is cheating... Take it back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjyh94S8Gkk
#3GAMERKSPosted 5/11/2013 1:13:14 AM
kind from you that you helps other people getting rc. my rc are maxed out and don't need help. the rc depends on xp and level. level 200 players gets the most rc's. 10% rc from the xp gain.
---
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx Gamer KS xX
PSN RohrGamer
#4fodo_gsr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 1:24:27 AM
GAMERKS posted...
kind from you that you helps other people getting rc. my rc are maxed out and don't need help. the rc depends on xp and level. level 200 players gets the most rc's. 10% rc from the xp gain.

Well, I'm trying to build myself massive amounts of RC as well. It's not a one-way street here lol. I have hundreds of Level 3 items to purify, after having purified hundreds already...

Just seeing if there's any like-minded farmers/slayers out there who could use some RC as well, so we could be mutually beneficial to each other.

Though I did realize tonight that the Blessed Flowers weal buff doesn't apply to hired pawns, only your main pawn...derp. All good though, as Hard Mode still gives 2x XP.

Still looking for serious players willing to "swap pawns."

Not really going to go for "use my pawn!!11" type requests...lol. Especially if you aren't planning on doing anything with mine...
#5GAMERKSPosted 5/11/2013 1:40:30 AM
i used veteran periapts and pilgrim's charm to get 2x rc. i used this for my alt's and they getting double rc's. i'm sure that works with blessed flower's too.
---
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx Gamer KS xX
PSN RohrGamer
#6fodo_gsr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 2:02:17 AM
GAMERKS posted...
i used veteran periapts and pilgrim's charm to get 2x rc. i used this for my alt's and they getting double rc's. i'm sure that works with blessed flower's too.

Using Vet. Perps or Pilgrims Charms grants weal (2x XP) to support pawns too? Not just your main pawn? I wasn't aware of this if it's true. Back when I was leveling I always just used the Flower since it lasts so long.
#7fodo_gsr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 2:03:06 AM
GAMERKS posted...
i used this for my alt's and they getting double rc's. i'm sure that works with blessed flower's too.

Flower only grants 2x XP to yourself and your main pawn, not hired pawns. Unfortunately.
#8KarathraxPosted 5/11/2013 9:38:12 AM(edited)
fodo_gsr posted...
GAMERKS posted...
i used this for my alt's and they getting double rc's. i'm sure that works with blessed flower's too.

Flower only grants 2x XP to yourself and your main pawn, not hired pawns. Unfortunately.

You are correct, now that I think of it. It does not affect their RC earnings as the RC a pawn earns is a percentage (plus modifiers) of the base XP of each monster killed. Modifiers are not changed by weal items.

No, I take that back. I will have to run a test, because it just occurred to me that a weal bonus states the XP calculation x 2, therefore the base XP for the monster is repeated for a total of two 'transactions'.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti