Living Armor

#1cameron_9428Posted 5/12/2013 9:20:35 PM
Seriously, how do you beat them as a pure strength character? Even with enchanted weapons I don't seem to do any damage to them. any tips?
#2CaptainPiettPosted 5/12/2013 9:28:20 PM
cameron_9428 posted...
Seriously, how do you beat them as a pure strength character? Even with enchanted weapons I don't seem to do any damage to them. any tips?

Mage Pawns. Once you strip the armor, don't think you can do much as a fighter/warrior.
#3DrakenfarAshenPosted 5/12/2013 9:51:28 PM
Attacking them in the back, but yeah being a pure str does you no good, sorry bro.
#4xerxes5678Posted 5/12/2013 10:41:12 PM
If you're all str, then you have to let your mage pawns do the rest.

If you can find pawns that are hybrids (strong balance of str and magick attack) with perm enchanted weapons, then they'll do great against living armors.
---
GT: Xerxes52
Pawn: Emilia
#5KING_THORPosted 5/12/2013 11:27:36 PM
3 best ways: #1 use a sorcerer (either you or pawn) that know lightning spells. 2# bring a butt load of summoning stones or figurious lord tomes. 3# avoid them
#6jaso13_basicPosted 5/13/2013 12:22:22 AM
or just use a MA or MK...
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#7GAMERKSPosted 5/13/2013 1:32:39 AM
you can hit them from behind or shoot them with the bow from distance. use 4x conquerer periapts to maximize your damage output. important for lower level players or lower strength.
when they go in ghost form, lure, agro, tank them that your caster can kill them quick. balanced builds with enchanted weapons did more damage, but not enough to kil them quick.
i fought 7 living armors with my min/max level 200 assassin with periapts and blast arrows at a time. that was my hardest fight in my 1 yeared playtime ever.
---
Xbox GT RohrGamer, Xx Gamer KS xX
PSN RohrGamer
#8PMA_GreedPosted 5/13/2013 4:58:50 AM
cameron_9428 posted...

My strategy is always keep a good set of enchanted weapons, like the sapfire daggers
#9ProtoGuy3Posted 5/13/2013 6:32:03 AM
Yeah, if you're open to it, an MA will utterly destroy a living armor in both forms. But if you're grounded in physical melee vocations your best bet is to have your pawns enchant your weapon and try to do as much damage as you can; though it won't be much since LAs were designed for balanced teams or at least balanced players.
---
Skyrim is not the holy grail of RPGs... (Plays Skyrim)... Skyrim is the holy grail of RPGs
#10KarmaIsraelPosted 5/13/2013 9:54:14 PM
me & just my main pawn beat 2 living armor guys on hardmode and we where both fighters. and this wasnt even in bitterblack it was back on the mainland hehe was a pretty awesome grueling battle though