Lvl 3 Armor/weapon farm help

#1megaetan13Posted 5/14/2013 12:47:37 AM
Im on my first fun on BBI trying to farm lvl 3 armor and weapon. Are there any spots known to drop these items. Ive been godsbaning the top chest on Midnight Helix but I keep getting lvl 3 novelties =/ Also if anyone has any spare lvl 3 armor and/or weapons that you don't mind giving away that would help a lot. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.
---
Ctrl + F and Google is your friend
Hawaii Born & Raised! GT: njaHI
#2dacaiPosted 5/14/2013 12:52:22 AM
Midnight helix will not work on 1st run, the loot table changes after you beat the island once. Not sure if there even are lvl3 chests on run 1, except for those at the very end (boss rewards).
#3megaetan13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:04:34 AM
well i keep getting lvl 3 novelties from that chest and the wiki says that chest either drops lvl 3 novelties of lvl 3 armor. Maybe its on your second run lol thanks for the response
---
#4dacaiPosted 5/14/2013 1:20:34 AM
megaetan13 posted...
well i keep getting lvl 3 novelties from that chest and the wiki says that chest either drops lvl 3 novelties of lvl 3 armor. Maybe its on your second run lol thanks for the response

Np. I believe the novelty is on run 1. Been farming those two chests (there is another on a pile of bones in a sidepassage - across a bridge) myself on run 2; rift polycrystal, perfect riftcrystal and lvl3 armor seem to make up the loot table.
#5megaetan13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:48:27 AM
Got it dacai, looks like I gotta defeat Daimon lol Thanks again
---
#6Khaleesia87Posted 5/14/2013 1:51:23 AM
I get either novelty and gears only and I am not in the first round...

Btw I found a video on yt with some usefull chest locations, hope it helps ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXapu7jOzY0

Can you please give me the link of wikia's BBI chest loot guide?
---
GT: Khaleesia87 Pawn: Nolan
#7megaetan13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:56:05 AM
I dont think there is a BBI chest look guide yet, I just searched midnight helix on the DD wiki and went from there.
---
#8The_Rock_Is_RedPosted 5/14/2013 2:24:28 AM
If you want Lv3 I think you have to beat the island once over first.
I didn't find any on my first run.

After however, Midnight Helix will net you Two Lv3 Armour chests and a single Daimon run will net you 3 Lv3 Armour and 2 Lv3 Weapons if you go to the right places.

You can probably find the locations on Wiki. Oh you will definately have to Godsbane to make sure you get them each run.