Level 2 Weapon Loot Tables

#1KarathraxPosted 5/16/2013 3:05:39 PM
As discussed in previous topics, changing one's pawn and Arisen to the same basic vocation when purifying weapons will guarantee that one receives the respective weapon coded for that vocation. Due to the generosity of a couple of players, especially TheRicFactor and Dr Nick, I have been experimenting with Level 2 weapons to determine the three-item spawns. So far...

Fighter/Strider/Mage

Shooting Star/Helmbarte Daggers/Hallowed Dragon
Gransys Flamberge/Dragon's Ire/Melting Focus
Purged Buckler/Sapfire Daggers/Chilling Focus
Magebreaker/Helmbarte Daggers/Hallowed Dragon
Boltbringer/Dragon's Glaze/Bane Archistaff
Cursed Light/Sapfire Daggers/Chilling Focus
Dragon's Roost/Dragon's Glaze/Bane Archistaff
Gransys Flamberge/Dragon's Glaze/Melting Focus
Twinterfang/Helmbarte Daggers/Hallowed Dragon

I do not know if this is complete, but I did get a few repeats.

Thank you all again for the gifts, as this would not have been possible to complete as quickly without you.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#2meralonnePosted 5/16/2013 3:07:15 PM
If you need any more level 2's, I have one or two lying around that I'm not going to use. You're welcome to 'em!
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#3DrNick2008Posted 5/16/2013 4:46:41 PM(edited)
Nice!

Along with Mera, if you need more lvl 2 weapons, just let me know. I already have my holy enchanted Cursed Light for my MK... which BTW is the coolest looking sword in DD - the curve is neato. Lol. I know you're partial to the Devilsbane... that pinkish hue kinda ruins it for me though. :P
---
There's no zodiacal sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#4VirtuosusPosted 5/16/2013 4:54:11 PM
Where do you guys farm for your Lv. 2 Weapons? I can rarely ever find any for my MK.
---
Dragon's Dogma GT: Virtuosus II (Sorcerer Pawn. Room for DD:DA friends!)
Main/Social GT: VirtuosusFFXI (Fighter Pawn. Don't friend request this one.)
#5DrNick2008Posted 5/16/2013 5:06:35 PM
Virtuosus posted...
Where do you guys farm for your Lv. 2 Weapons? I can rarely ever find any for my MK.

I don't "farm" cursed stuff. They just drop when I kill lots of monsters and go looting through chests. The chained/masked gorecyclops tends to drop a lvl 2 weapon, as do the chest maneaters. Lots of monsters drop cursed lvl 2 weapons. I always end up with a handful every time I do a mini-run (between rest areas and shortcut areas). A full runthrough usually nets me at least 5 cursed lvl 2 weapons (usually more).

Plus, I use Kara's vocation trick when I purify (as I'm sure you're doing) -- fighter/fighter gave me the MK stuff I wanted.
---
There's no zodiacal sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971
#6VirtuosusPosted 5/16/2013 5:13:53 PM
DrNick2008 posted...
Virtuosus posted...

I don't "farm" cursed stuff. They just drop when I kill lots of monsters and go looting through chests. The chained/masked gorecyclops tends to drop a lvl 2 weapon, as do the chest maneaters. Lots of monsters drop cursed lvl 2 weapons. I always end up with a handful every time I do a mini-run (between rest areas and shortcut areas). A full runthrough usually nets me at least 5 cursed lvl 2 weapons (usually more).

Plus, I use Kara's vocation trick when I purify (as I'm sure you're doing) -- fighter/fighter gave me the MK stuff I wanted.

It's funny, after I posted that I started making my way towards Daimon and stopped in the Forgotten Hall and the Gorecyclops Prisoners and thought "What the hell, why not. Gicel destroys them anyway."

Anyway, I killed them both and they both dropped level 2 weapons. This may become my new spot to effectively farm them now. Regardless, thanks for the information. It's good to know that if I did decide to skip them again, I would have seen your post and backtracked anyway. =D
---
#7Karathrax(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:35:56 PM
DrNick2008 posted...
Nice!

Along with Mera, if you need more lvl 2 weapons, just let me know. I already have my holy enchanted Cursed Light for my MK... which BTW is the coolest looking sword in DD - the curve is neato. Lol. I know you're partial to the Devilsbane... that pinkish hue kinda ruins it for me though. :P

I'm sort of partial to Devilsbane because it is all matchy-matchy, no other reason. I put it away when I am up to srs MK bsns now that I have a fully GF Cursed Light.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#8VirtuosusPosted 5/16/2013 7:18:59 PM
Just got my Magebreaker. =D
---