[#2] Current Active Pawn List Levels 1-100

#1Epic_McDudePosted 5/27/2013 12:13:56 PM
So, Dark Arisen has been out a while, many of us have leveled up, others have started alts, some have had to restart due to the dreaded data corruption, and still others are new and have recently decided to join the Dragon's Dogma family. So because of these reasons, it's time for a new and updated Active Pawn list. Remember, no obligations required, Alts are welcome, and above all, get out there and rent your fellow community members' pawns!

We are going to change things up a little this time. We've added which version of the game, DD for Dragon's Dogma Vanilla version and DA for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Also, I'm thinking a little comments section to really sell your pawns.

Version: <DD or DA >
GT: <GT Goes Here>
Pawn: <Pawn Name>
Vocation: <Vocation and Level Goes Here>
Inclination: <Primary/Secondary>
Comments: <Sell your pawn! Special skills, your setup and why, rank on the leaderboard, whatever, just get your pawn out there!>

Thanks to TheRicFactor for allowing the use of his template.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#2Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 12:16:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3VirtuosusPosted 5/27/2013 12:20:18 PM
Version: DA
GT: VirtuosusFFXI
Pawn: Tiamat
Vocation: Warrior Lv. 45
Inclination: Mitigator > Utilitarian > Challenger (Subject to Change)

Comments: He's a pretty solid tank and DPS, and he's a big dude to boot! Still working on his augments and messing around with his skills considering he's still a low level, so expect them to change occassionally.

Here's some pictures of him:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/164935_115462565327235_1581665153_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/264525_115465541993604_1371874469_n.jpg

Chaos Armor was temporary at the time, his armor has and will be changing, obviously. :p
---
DD:DA GT: Virtuosus II (Freya, Lv. 200 Sorcerer Pawn)
Main/Social GT: VirtuosusFFXI (Tiamat, Lv. 28 Warrior Pawn)
#4SagaciousPrimePosted 5/27/2013 1:36:59 PM
GT: Sagacious Prime
Pawn: Ryoko
Vocation: Sorcerer, level 71
Inclination: Challenger/Utilitarian
Comments: My two pawns are based on and named for our two cats. This has caused some understandable confusion in the house whenever I am badmouthing them.

Ryoko was originally supposed to be a Mage, because I am a lazy gamer who can't stand having to worry about whether or not my pawns are ever going to get around to taking the bleeping curatives I put in their pack. She might end up Maging around again for a while as we prepare to tackle the middle-to-end of BBI. All of her levels are currently either Mage or Sorc.

She's been playing with the big kids since level 20, being a near constant companion on her brother's account (approx levs 80 thru 150) and my husband's account (level 200), so her foe and area knowledges are pretty well fleshed out. As a side benefit, this also means I've felt obligated to give her better gear than my Arisen, and she's been blessed with more than her fair share of hand-me-downs.
#5Mick65Posted 5/27/2013 4:13:07 PM
GT: cmStone
Pawn: Kurgan level 64
Current Vocation: Ranger, rank 8
Inclination Scather/Challenger
Augments: Vigilance, Trajectory, Ferocity, Clout, Proficiency, Impact.
Comments: Rank leveling for stats and augments, may go back to Warrior. His Main Vocation is to be Fighter working in tandem with Fizbann, my Sorcerer.
---
JAFO
#6Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 8:21:08 PM
Bump
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#7DalerePosted 5/27/2013 8:44:40 PM
GT: Dalereo
Pawn: Natalie
Vocation: Ranger/lvl54
Inclination: Scather/Guardian
Comments:I have no Idea How to change the Inclination and She is kinda Squishy, Any Advice on How to make her better would be awesome,Feel free to use As i could use the RC TYVM
#8Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 9:21:04 PM
GT: Dalereo
Pawn: Natalie
Vocation: Ranger/lvl54
Inclination: Scather/Guardian
Comments:I have no Idea How to change the Inclination and She is kinda Squishy, Any Advice on How to make her better would be awesome,Feel free to use As i could use the RC TYVM

To change your Pawn's inclination, you have to buy the inclination potions/elixirs from Jonathan in the encampment over by Cassardis.

Buy 15 of each one you want. (You can have three inclinations. The third one is hidden, however.)

After you've chosen and bought your potions/elixirs for your Primary, Secondary and Tertiary/Hidden Third inclinations, you have to drink them in reverse order.

Why? Because the one you first use will get bumped down the list when you use a different one.

So you would drink them like this:

1) 15 of the Tertiary/Hidden Third inclination potions/elixirs

2) 15 of the Secondary inclination potions/elixirs

3) 15 of the Primary inclination potions/elixirs

If you're wondering why you're buying 15 of each- It is so that they stay locked in and don't change over time for a long while. Without doing this method, they will change to other inclinations rather quickly.

There you go, you're welcome.
---
#9DalerePosted 5/27/2013 9:25:44 PM
TY also A question My MK seems to hit very Low dmg with the sword im using Is it due to my lvl? im in BBI and also your Pawn did something weird earlier we were fighting cursed dragon and he kept trying to Springboard everyone on to the dragon >_< he didnt swing at it once
#10Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 9:39:26 PM
That is weird. He doesn't normally go crazy with catapult blade like that.

As for the Magic Knight, not sure how to answer that as I have not played that class much, if at all. It depends on how you've leveled him so far. Most people recommend that you level him as a Fighter for 50 levels and then a Sorcerer for 50 levels and Magic Knight from 100-200, I think. (I could be wrong, you'd be better off asking Karathrax and such.)

Either ways, the Magic Knight isn't very strong by nature, as it gets mediocre stats from leveling.
---