List of confirmed level 3 chests?

#1ChocoboHater2Posted 6/4/2013 6:33:01 PM
I got a little bored with killing Daimon and not getting stuff I wanted. I read on here about farming the two lvl 3 armor chests in Midnight Helix, and that has been working out beautifully. Are there any more locations for those, or any confirmed locations for lvl 3 weapon chests? I thought I read before about there being one in the Fallen City but I can't find that topic again, whatever it was. I would love to have a Blackwing Bow and not have to kill Daimon over and over in hopes of finding one (and I do change myself & main pawn to yellow class before purifying).

Here's the only ones I know so far, the Midnight Helix ones: the chest at the very top near where you found the Void Key, and the one over the little bridge in the side area where skeleton brutes spawn. They are both the ornate chest type.
---
Playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. XBL GT: BewareMyChinch
#2cameron_9428Posted 6/4/2013 7:23:14 PM
ChocoboHater2 posted...
I got a little bored with killing Daimon and not getting stuff I wanted. I read on here about farming the two lvl 3 armor chests in Midnight Helix, and that has been working out beautifully. Are there any more locations for those, or any confirmed locations for lvl 3 weapon chests? I thought I read before about there being one in the Fallen City but I can't find that topic again, whatever it was. I would love to have a Blackwing Bow and not have to kill Daimon over and over in hopes of finding one (and I do change myself & main pawn to yellow class before purifying).

Here's the only ones I know so far, the Midnight Helix ones: the chest at the very top near where you found the Void Key, and the one over the little bridge in the side area where skeleton brutes spawn. They are both the ornate chest type.

There is a lvl 3 armor in a chest shortly before Daimon in the fallen city. It's on the far side (north west I think), and you need to jump over a crumbled wall to reach it. It usually drops perfect rift crystals but you can just Godsbane until you get it. I don't think there are any lvl 3 weapon chests, though.
#3KarathraxPosted 6/5/2013 8:42:01 AM
The chest on the very southwestern corner of the roofs is another source, IIRC, but there's a few chests in the Forgotten Hall that are overlooked. Go down the stairwell towards the exit towards the pack of leapworms and on your right just before that pest-infested hairpin turn is an opening to your right. Climb all the way to the top and you can farm a Level 3 Gear and Armor from these two chests.

The exit from the main room with the two Prisoner Gorecyclopes has a corridor leading out along the south edge. Go to the ledge where more Leapworms are, jump up and (dropping to the lower room on your left gets you one of the Rememberance slabs and a minor chest) go to the very end where the ramp is. Chests on the balconies yield good things. I often forget my Godsbane, so I take what I get here.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#4RDPadilla20Posted 6/5/2013 2:55:54 PM
You can get some Lv 3 armor or Lv 2 weapons from the dire dragon's, so far i've got 3 armor pieces from some of them.
---
GT's: RumaldoDP19 Pawn: Michael Lv 185 BC Ranger Challenger/Utilitarian
Other GT's: RDPadilla19, RumaldoP17, MikeyHK44
#5ToxicZombiesPosted 6/5/2013 8:46:10 PM
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Bitterblack_Isle_Maps_%28Post_Daimon%29
---
Post Daimon Maps: http://tinyurl.com/mjrodym --- Magic Archer Super Jump: http://tinyurl.com/m4x634p
#6ChocoboHater2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 8:22:41 AM
ToxicZombies posted...
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Bitterblack_Isle_Maps_%28Post_Daimon%29

Thank you!
---
#7ChocoboHater2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2013 7:42:20 AM
I farmed some chests based on those maps, and I can confirm the existence of two lvl 3 armor chests and one lvl 3 weapon chest in Fallen City, and one lvl 3 weapon chest in Bloodless Stockade, first level underground (behind little waterfall).
---
#8SagaciousPrimePosted 6/9/2013 6:09:40 PM
ooh, thanks for confirming the level 3 weapon chests. I don't need them, but it is nice to have a ready supply for gifting. I ran through my surplus :)