Ideas for new arisen and pawn?

#1ABusch1Posted 6/22/2013 9:59:19 PM
So I am thinking I want to make a new account and create a new arisen and pawn. But I'm short on creativity, so I thought I'd ask the online community. Any ideas from you guys on what they should look like or what vocation combinations would be fun?
#2closetblondePosted 6/23/2013 3:50:59 AM
Do you have any favourite animes, books or other games? You could try basing your characters on those. I've seen a few Dantes, Drizzts and even Alita (from Battle Angel Alita). The final fantasy and Fate series are also popular for characters.

Or you could go all Conan and have a huge male warrior with a tiny sorceress. How about two elf rangers? Rangers can be unstoppable killing machines.

Someone even made a Riddick pawn (way back). You could use a favourite film character.

I tend to base mine off of other game characters I enjoyed playing as (Star Ocean, final fantasy, I even based one character on my character in Skyrim).
#3seinPosted 6/23/2013 6:18:22 AM
closetblonde posted...

Someone even made a Riddick pawn (way back). .

That was me. Still have the Vin Diesel face sliders too.
---
"The flames wouldn't be eternal, if they actually consumed anything " -Darla
#4ABusch1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 5:49:43 PM
Thanks for the ideas! Books was brilliant, I hadn't thought of that and thinking I will be using Thomas Hunter who is the main character from my favorite series. and maybe for a pawn i'll throw Bane from Batman in there. very appreciative of the help, thank you.
#5Spain13Posted 6/24/2013 10:56:44 AM
just beat the game then reset your arisen and pawn, just go back to editing it, you can change the gender, face, height, etc.
---
GT: Spain PhD
#6meralonnePosted 6/24/2013 3:31:13 PM
Spain13 posted...
just beat the game then reset your arisen and pawn, just go back to editing it, you can change the gender, face, height, etc.

You don't even need to wait that long. Buy the Secret of Metamorphosis from Johnathon in the Encampment after you defeat the dragon and you can change the appearance of your Arisen and pawn at will. Note: buy the Secret, not the Art.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#7Toji_no_BoushiPosted 7/2/2013 2:03:20 PM
From Game of Thrones, Bran Arisen and Pawn Hodor. XD