What bad/funny habits has your Pawn learned?

#11DatDarkOnePosted 6/30/2013 12:58:55 PM
closetblonde posted...
When I changed Reimi into a mage she took a major hissy fit and refused to cast ANY spells. Instead she would use her staff to hit things to death.

It was very funny seeing her climb a Golem and smash it's head shield off with her staff.

Reimi is actually the calm one in my current pawntourage. Zarianna is talking almost as much trash as Alita. Needless to say the ladies are having maybe a little too much fun together. I can't figure out which one is always shooting the enemies in their arse. LOL
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#12orangeneePosted 7/1/2013 6:07:11 PM
Mine likes to stand toe to toe with bosses despite being a mage. Her favourite activity is starting spells while condemned cyclopes go berserk.

Thankfully she does get a good few hires and she's learned about Death's scythe at least.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#13ToxicZombiesPosted 7/1/2013 6:12:17 PM
"tis fearsome strong". . . "A weakling is a weaklng still"
---
Post Daimon Maps: http://tinyurl.com/mjrodym --- Magic Archer Super Jump: http://tinyurl.com/m4x634p
#14Toji_no_Boushi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:05:44 AM
On BBI and trying to use a staff to levitate around the corner on the balcony that overlooks a courtyard. I miss and fall splat on my face. I head back up and try it again with the same results.
My husband's Pawn, Toshin, chimes in, "Tis a troubling foe."

Enemies? Where?
After searching for enemies, I go back an try it again and make it around to get the loot. The Pawns teleport to me when I get to the other side, and Toshin breaks an explosive barrel RIGHT IN MY FACE.
So I throw him off the balcony for being a jerk.
His complaint after he fell splat on the ground: "Tis a troubling foe."

So gravity is the enemy of Pawns and men? DAMN YOU PHYSICS!

Things of note:
This is the same Pawn that invented "Deer Ball".
He is level 30 and tags along with my level 90 team.
#15meralonnePosted 7/2/2013 9:17:38 AM
No matter how many inclination potions I stuff down Gorgoron's throat, she has the unbreakable and mostly useless habit of occasionally climbing on the back of dragonkin and trying to beat them senseless with her archistaff.

She has never been a Strider or Ranger, by the way. Nor is she a Scather.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#16DatDarkOnePosted 7/2/2013 11:45:03 AM
meralonne posted...
No matter how many inclination potions I stuff down Gorgoron's throat, she has the unbreakable and mostly useless habit of occasionally climbing on the back of dragonkin and trying to beat them senseless with her archistaff.

Seems like she's trying out her inner Hokino. LOL.
---
It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for.
GT: DatDarkOne Pawn: Alita Alt: CujoGojiro Pawn: Cujo
#17KarathraxPosted 7/4/2013 4:27:22 PM
DatDarkOne posted...
meralonne posted...

Seems like she's trying out her inner Hokino. LOL.

That's the same thing Draken does to Griffins when he's a Sorcerer.

That was a great big WUT, especially the third or fourth time I was told he'd done that.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#18Toji_no_Boushi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 2:43:23 AM
Fear_Awakens posted...

She's also no stranger to using periapts, so I have to be sure not to give them to her if I really want them. She uses any Periapts I give her, not just Conquerer and Demon, so sometimes she'll be hit by something I expect to take her down and she barely even notices and keeps on trucking.

I had never used periapts until recently. Used them when battling The Dark Bishop on BBI.
They watched and learned, since x 4 damage made short work of the Bishop.
Now that both my Main Fighter and Mage alt Pawn have Sinew, they end up with a lot of my excess, and are quick to use them if they come across strong enemies.

I was surprised how quickly they picked the knowledge up.
#19closetblondePosted 7/5/2013 4:40:06 AM
Yeah, I've learned NOT to give Reimi any blast arrows or periapts if I actually want to have any left for when I fight Daimon. She goes through periapts like candy when dragons come along and uses blast arrows like they're going out of fashion!

I've also noticed Gorgoron using periapts as and when she pleases too.
#20Fear_AwakensPosted 7/5/2013 4:41:25 AM
Recently, and this is really annoying, I always give my pawns at least 5 panaceas. Well, last night, every time I gave them Panaceas, they immediately downed all 5 of them. I couldn't figure out why, so I turned around to see what the problem was. Well, they were all standing in a huge pool of poison, and instead of just casting High Halidom, Monica decided to drink all of her Panaceas in one go, THEN cast Halidom.

I thought that was a one-time thing. But next time, while fighting the Gazer, they all did the same thing when it hit them with its debilitation stare (because 3/4 people aren't smart enough to stand behind pillars, I guess?). Downed all 5 when you only ever need one to get rid of the debilitations.

And has anybody else ever had their pawns decide to change inclinations mid-fight? Because nothing is worse than really needing your Mage to give you the Ice Affinity against a Drake only to find that unless there's nothing around, they're not going to do it because they're too busy being Scathers instead of Utilitarians and trying to kill it with Grand Frigor, which admittedly works great, but makes you feel kind of spoony as a Fighter because your healer just pimp-smacked a Drake into the dirt without any help from you whatsoever.
---
"Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness." - Masamune Date