Can you edit pawn look/voice after creation?

#1TigerBIoodPosted 7/1/2013 8:56:02 PM(edited)
topic

also apparently during the "questions" to make your pawns inclinations I didnt get what I was hoping for. I read about potions to change that. Where Do I find those?
#2Hashshashin-xPosted 7/1/2013 9:20:25 PM
Yes, eventually a pawn in the enlistment camp tent named Jonathan(spellings wrong) will sell a pair of items (The Secret of Metamorphism) after you purchase them, you can alter appearance at main menu.
---
XBL:Hashshashin/200/Bezorra/Strider/Ranger---Blast Arrow Queen
XBL:Koranitas/200/Philo/Fighter/Sorcerer/Demi-God----Trance Induced Sentinel
#3TigerBIood(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 9:41:03 PM
thank you very much
#4TraitorJPosted 7/2/2013 3:57:15 AM
Be careful though, the one you can get part way through the game (the secret I believe) is a one time use only item. Even if you don't change anything, once you've exited the editor, that's it until post game. Then you can by the art, which you can use anytime you want.
---
XBL: TRAIT0R J (it's a zero not an O)
PSN and NNID: TraitorJ
#5mooninomicsPosted 7/2/2013 4:57:50 AM
Also, you have a few minor options you can change at the Gran Soren stylist. I think the most expensive package also lets you change voices, too.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#6meralonnePosted 7/2/2013 12:59:09 PM
TraitorJ posted...
Be careful though, the one you can get part way through the game (the secret I believe) is a one time use only item.

The "Art" is a one-time use item. The "Secret" is permanent.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#7TraitorJPosted 7/3/2013 3:09:06 AM
meralonne posted...
TraitorJ posted...
Be careful though, the one you can get part way through the game (the secret I believe) is a one time use only item.

The "Art" is a one-time use item. The "Secret" is permanent.

Thanks for the clarification. I can never remember which is which.
---
XBL: TRAIT0R J (it's a zero not an O)
PSN and NNID: TraitorJ