Pawn help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dimebag69

Dimebag69
3 years ago#1
I just re-rolled buy guy after realizing mage has absolutely terrible stat growth. No Biggie. Would anyone be kind enough to have their pawn assist me getting back to where I was?? I love this game but guhh this restarting thing is irking me.

My Gamertag is Steve128

Help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much!
Now Playing:
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, FFIV:CC, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Persona 4

User Info: closetblonde

closetblonde
3 years ago#2
You can use my ranger if you'd like - she's level 200 so can gimp your xp gains but I can equip her with a bezel crown (double xp on kill) if you like.

GT: Closetblonde

User Info: Mick65

Mick65
3 years ago#3
Send me an FR if you would like a Fighter. He has nearly complete foe knowledge.
GT: cmStone Pawn: Kurgan, level 200 Fighter

User Info: Sassi666

Sassi666
3 years ago#4
you're welcome to use mine, again lvl 200 so will gimp your xp but has almost complete knowledge I also have a lvl 30 warrior for low level if you'd like, my GTs are in my sig if you want to send a FR.
GT Sassi501: Pawn Damocles lvl 200 sorcerer Utilitarian/Challenger/Mitigator
Alt GT Sassi0666: Pawn Leonidas warrior for now 30+

User Info: Dimebag69

Dimebag69
3 years ago#5
Awesome, thanks a bunch guys. Been busy with work but I've added each of you. Not too concerned about the XP stifling, because I just want to get back to the point I was and worry about leveling later.

Also I was unaware of the handicap on XP when hiring higher level pawns, so thanks for that tip too! ^_^

Been busy with work and other things, but I just sent out the requests about 4 days after my original post, sorry for that, and thanks again.
Now Playing:
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, FFIV:CC, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Persona 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived