Pawn Rental & Item Swap

#1DialingAsh38Posted 8/25/2013 7:50:42 PM
Hi DA Peeps,

I tried to post this to the 100+ level pawn rental board, but it looks like I don't get the privilege.

I am looking to trade pawns back and forth with a group of Xbox 360 DA players so that we can swap items and give good feedback. No, I don't mean you're obligated to give 5 star ratings. I mean constructive feedback. :)

Here's my pawn info (in the same format as the rental board):

Platform: Xbox 360
Version: DA
GT: DialingAsh38
Pawn: Illana
Vocation: Sorcerer Lvl 131
Inclination: Ultilitarian-Challenger-Mitigator (sometimes Utilitarian-Scather-Mitigator)

She has been looking forever for the Tainted Silver Veneer and Phantom Orb. Can you help?

She's a swarthy beauty that can sling fireballs, freeze a dragon solid, and move mountains. She works great in tandem with a healer/enchanter.
#2Raist74Posted 8/26/2013 2:05:31 AM
Try the original dragons dogma board look for the rent and be rented redux
Topic #17 . All you have to do is rent two pawns a week from the list. And make sure you post thank youse from people who used your pawn. Also send a PM to Karathrax to join list.pawns name, lvl, and vocation.
Here is a tip for getting rents make sure to take guardian off your pawn.
You can add me just send a friend request to Maleficent74 i need another lower lvl pawn to do some bbi runs. You can also send fr to my many alts listed below
---
MAGIC GOD RAIST Maleficent74-DESPICABLE ME74 AOI YORI 74-Death2 360pawns-Nightwingforce7
Pawn---RAVAGER---BATGIRL-Undine---Red Sonja---Kyair---NightWing
#3Raist74Posted 8/26/2013 2:07:19 AM
When i get home from work i will send you one of each take it to the black cat and have him forge the items
---
MAGIC GOD RAIST Maleficent74-DESPICABLE ME74 AOI YORI 74-Death2 360pawns-Nightwingforce7
#4DialingAsh38(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 7:03:14 AM
Very cool of you, thanks! I sent a PM to join the rental program. I agree, the guardian is super annoying for sorcerers. Does it really work for any vocation?
#5Raist74Posted 8/26/2013 7:14:16 AM
No its pretty much a non rental inclination unless someone that is a vet does a rental to help a friend. Pretty much this site is dead or a ghost town pretty much everyone that plays Dark Arisen is on the old dragons dogma site lol
---
#6nightx2001Posted 8/26/2013 9:56:55 PM
Hi all I'm looking for some friends also add me my GT is nightx2001 and my pawn is valatos,also was wondering if anyone has any extra Tainted Silver Veneer and Phantom Orb lieing around let me know just message me on live thanks.