Bitter Black Isle will suck.....

#1stier27Posted 3/13/2013 4:24:16 PM
if the difficulties will not rise up according to your level

my character is lvl 200 and if i use a Mystic Knight with autonomy,bloodlust augment it will be just like walking in the park and it will be a waste of $39.99
#2ArriOnrpgPosted 3/13/2013 5:38:32 PM
Hmm, perhaps the reason it will be a cakewalk is because...The game isn't balanced towards having millions of HP/Defense/Attack due to stacking all the assassin augments?

Shocking, I know.
#3stier27(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:18:51 PM
huh? i don't really get that part? stacking all Assassins Augments = million of Hp and stats?? i'm playing DD for at least 2 months and never heard of it?
#4Whovian126Posted 3/15/2013 5:59:04 AM
stier27 posted...
huh? i don't really get that part? stacking all Assassins Augments = million of Hp and stats?? i'm playing DD for at least 2 months and never heard of it?

He's just saying that assasins are the best class(only partly true)
I think mystic knights are best
Augustus is lv149
---
Play video games all day everyday
12 hours nonstop, sometimes I get carried away>.<
#5drclaeysPosted 3/15/2013 7:04:49 AM
Friends,

I dont think anyone will be happy with this game and level 200. They have a hard mode, but thats still not geared for a level 200 player.

Maybe someday they will have enough content, to keep a level 200 player happy, not talking about the UR dragon.

Thats it, the UR dragon is for you. And that everfall.

I think its not being level 200 thats fun, its GETTING to level 200.

Thank you for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
Signed up for a 13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Wish me luck!
#6stier27(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:09:16 AM
my character is a mystic knight level 200 and it will pawn all those monsters in bitterblack isle

ruinous sigil + funnel sigil = pawnage to small monsters

great cannon + Articulacy Augment (reduce 15% casting time) + Wrym King ring (reduce 15% casting time ) = more cannons more DPS and more lag :D

Holy Furor + Blood Lust augment + Autonomy augment = AOE pawnage

mystic knight will eat those monsters like candies
#7Whovian126Posted 3/15/2013 10:47:27 AM
stier27 posted...
my character is a mystic knight level 200 and it will pawn all those monsters in bitterblack isle

ruinous sigil + funnel sigil = pawnage to small monsters

great cannon + Articulacy Augment (reduce 15% casting time) + Wrym King ring (reduce 15% casting time ) = more cannons more DPS and more lag :D

Holy Furor + Blood Lust augment + Autonomy augment = AOE pawnage

mystic knight will eat those monsters like candies

True and the Ur dragon really isn't that tough assassin with dragon-forged Ascalon and dire gouge can destroy each price in like 10secs and you can easily kill it in the alotted time on the first sighting
---
Play video games all day everyday
12 hours nonstop, sometimes I get carried away>.<
#8PanopictonguyPosted 3/16/2013 10:39:03 AM
the extra levels are there so you can be a God among men If you want a challenge stay below level 100 or stick to fighting the Ur Dragon.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#9s_dubsPosted 3/16/2013 10:45:41 AM
I'll never understand people complaining about this game being to easy at high levels. That's the entire frickin point of it not scaling with you like 99% of every other open-world RPG, that once you get strong you stay strong. Now granted some higher level zones would be nice that are more geared towards lvl 100+, but the point is countless people complaining even before Dark Arisen was announced that they're suddenly titan's amongst ants.
---
FFXI: Zzir Mithra DNC90 PLD90, Odin Server
#10ZepyulosPosted 3/16/2013 12:28:39 PM
I've managed to stay under level 75, so I think I'll have at least some challenges ahead of me. Honestly I kind of wish they'd included a level cap, but all things considered it doesn't seem like they originally thought too much about how they would handle an expansion.