Bitter Black Isle will suck.....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Bitter Black Isle will suck.....
3 years ago#1
if the difficulties will not rise up according to your level

my character is lvl 200 and if i use a Mystic Knight with autonomy,bloodlust augment it will be just like walking in the park and it will be a waste of $39.99
3 years ago#2
Hmm, perhaps the reason it will be a cakewalk is because...The game isn't balanced towards having millions of HP/Defense/Attack due to stacking all the assassin augments?

Shocking, I know.
3 years ago#3
huh? i don't really get that part? stacking all Assassins Augments = million of Hp and stats?? i'm playing DD for at least 2 months and never heard of it?
3 years ago#4
stier27 posted...
huh? i don't really get that part? stacking all Assassins Augments = million of Hp and stats?? i'm playing DD for at least 2 months and never heard of it?

He's just saying that assasins are the best class(only partly true)
I think mystic knights are best
Augustus is lv149
Play video games all day everyday
12 hours nonstop, sometimes I get carried away>.<
3 years ago#5
Friends,

I dont think anyone will be happy with this game and level 200. They have a hard mode, but thats still not geared for a level 200 player.

Maybe someday they will have enough content, to keep a level 200 player happy, not talking about the UR dragon.

Thats it, the UR dragon is for you. And that everfall.

I think its not being level 200 thats fun, its GETTING to level 200.

Thank you for sharing.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
Signed up for a 13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Wish me luck!
3 years ago#6
my character is a mystic knight level 200 and it will pawn all those monsters in bitterblack isle

ruinous sigil + funnel sigil = pawnage to small monsters

great cannon + Articulacy Augment (reduce 15% casting time) + Wrym King ring (reduce 15% casting time ) = more cannons more DPS and more lag :D

Holy Furor + Blood Lust augment + Autonomy augment = AOE pawnage

mystic knight will eat those monsters like candies
3 years ago#7
stier27 posted...
my character is a mystic knight level 200 and it will pawn all those monsters in bitterblack isle

ruinous sigil + funnel sigil = pawnage to small monsters

great cannon + Articulacy Augment (reduce 15% casting time) + Wrym King ring (reduce 15% casting time ) = more cannons more DPS and more lag :D

Holy Furor + Blood Lust augment + Autonomy augment = AOE pawnage

mystic knight will eat those monsters like candies

True and the Ur dragon really isn't that tough assassin with dragon-forged Ascalon and dire gouge can destroy each price in like 10secs and you can easily kill it in the alotted time on the first sighting
Play video games all day everyday
12 hours nonstop, sometimes I get carried away>.<
3 years ago#8
the extra levels are there so you can be a God among men If you want a challenge stay below level 100 or stick to fighting the Ur Dragon.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
3 years ago#9
I'll never understand people complaining about this game being to easy at high levels. That's the entire frickin point of it not scaling with you like 99% of every other open-world RPG, that once you get strong you stay strong. Now granted some higher level zones would be nice that are more geared towards lvl 100+, but the point is countless people complaining even before Dark Arisen was announced that they're suddenly titan's amongst ants.
FFXI: Zzir Mithra DNC90 PLD90, Odin Server
3 years ago#10
I've managed to stay under level 75, so I think I'll have at least some challenges ahead of me. Honestly I kind of wish they'd included a level cap, but all things considered it doesn't seem like they originally thought too much about how they would handle an expansion.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Bitter Black Isle will suck.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived