Dark Arisen Magick Archer Bows? Tier Three Skills?

#1naruto12185Posted 4/25/2013 11:13:29 AM
Hey guys, I technically have Dark Arisen but won't be able to actually play the game until tomorrow evening, and its absolutely killing me, lol. Anyways though, I was wondering if anyone has found any new Magick Archer Bows? If so do they look different or do anything special?

Also I was also wondering if any tier three Magick Archer skill rings have been found and what changes they make to the skills are?

Thanks for your help! (Feel free to check my pawn out as well, she is lvl 200)
#2DarkJedi666Posted 4/25/2013 11:18:08 AM
I did not find a magic archer bow :(
But I got the ring, it rises 2 skills, ninefold instead of 6fold, and volley exploding arrow (or something like this).
I never used exploding arrows before having this ring, but now it is just sooooo deadly, I used it first, then use ninefold, and it is amazing destruction. Also it is good because I think ninefold is ice magic, and exploding arrows is fire, so it is nice to have both upped.
---
PSN PS_Online_SM Pawn Nina Ranger lvl 200 Challenger Utilitarian max 766 str
PSN PS_Online_User Pawn Mina Mage lvl 200 Utilitarian Challenger max 866 magic
#3PeaceForGalliaPosted 4/25/2013 11:25:49 AM
I found a magick bow called Blackwing bow, 950 Magick atk. I believe it dropped from the final boss.
#4naruto12185(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:30:25 AM
Haha, thanks for the quick answers, sounds good so far! I hope there is one for Immolation and Grand Scension, lol. That bow also sounds awesome! Also, haven't really heard, how is the new armors? (also are the new, or reskins?)
#5DRS32123Posted 4/25/2013 1:53:21 PM
I got a new Magick Bow, which I love, it's called Dragon's Tempest. It has 915 Magick, and it has a thunder element! Also, the new armors are really cool, not reskins!
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma, Etrian Odyssey IV
PSN: Midgetman32123 / Nintendo ID: Immaprinnydood
#6simonbelmont2Posted 4/25/2013 1:58:59 PM
I was wondering about this myself as I am playing as a MA character.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#7Kai_AurionPosted 4/25/2013 2:21:22 PM
I also have the Dragons Tempest as was mentioned.

I've only found two rings for T3 so far.
One for Sixbolt which makes it Ninebolt, you shoot three additional homing bullets, also seems to freeze a bit more.
The other is for Shadowpin or something like that, I never used this skill so I can't tell you it's usefulness.
#8naruto12185(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 2:48:00 PM
Awesome, everything I'm hearing just makes me want to play it more, lol. Thanks for all the info!
#9NephanduPosted 5/1/2013 3:04:42 PM
Wow, really, there`s an upgrade for Shadowshackles? I wonder if it now affect bigger enemies such as Ogres... would be awesome (for those that dont know, it creates a dark circle int he ground that stuns any enemy that enters it and leave them defenseless). Would be awesome if it has increased range as well, it just seems a bit too small for me atm.

And a Magick Bow WITH AN ELEMENT! OMG! I want it so much... as far as I remember, the original game all the ones were non-elemental, which kinda sucks. x_x

I heard they upped the stats of Grigori`s weapons now, is it true? So the magick bow we get from beating him is strong? How strong? Is any bow from the everfall still stronger, like Dragon`s Quickening?
#10Mario_BonesPosted 5/1/2013 4:29:52 PM
Nephandu posted...
Wow, really, there`s an upgrade for Shadowshackles? I wonder if it now affect bigger enemies such as Ogres... would be awesome (for those that dont know, it creates a dark circle int he ground that stuns any enemy that enters it and leave them defenseless). Would be awesome if it has increased range as well, it just seems a bit too small for me atm.

And a Magick Bow WITH AN ELEMENT! OMG! I want it so much... as far as I remember, the original game all the ones were non-elemental, which kinda sucks. x_x

I heard they upped the stats of Grigori`s weapons now, is it true? So the magick bow we get from beating him is strong? How strong? Is any bow from the everfall still stronger, like Dragon`s Quickening?

The Grigori Magick Bow is better than Dragon's Quickening now