Macabre Statue

#1kinnikuroy9264Posted 4/30/2013 10:24:59 AM
i dont know if this is a repost but i need some help. XD

I able to got 19 of them. Missing the last one, anyone has the guide of where it is located?
---
PS: kinnikuroy
japanese player, you might see my name of my pawn uses moniker.
#2ValarkPosted 4/30/2013 10:29:12 AM
kinnikuroy9264 posted...

I able to got 19 of them. Missing the last one, anyone has the guide of where it is located?

Not to make you too depressed but you are missing 11 of them, there is another 10 set to get.

One place people seem not to notice is the main entry area itself. Heading up to the 2nd shortcut gate, there are some pillars, one is broken and you can easily jump up there, turn and jump to the cliff out in the water of the rock and there is one there. There is another one also if you keep following the area around.

Once you get on top of the pillar, just open your map, it will show it as the second floor. Or if you have the skill, I think its called Detection, use that, will show you where to climb.

They are in various places though so makes it hard to say where you are missing them without a list of where you got yours.
#3kinnikuroy9264(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:38:31 AM
Valark posted...
kinnikuroy9264 posted...

Not to make you too depressed but you are missing 11 of them, there is another 10 set to get.

One place people seem not to notice is the main entry area itself. Heading up to the 2nd shortcut gate, there are some pillars, one is broken and you can easily jump up there, turn and jump to the cliff out in the water of the rock and there is one there. There is another one also if you keep following the area around.

Once you get on top of the pillar, just open your map, it will show it as the second floor. Or if you have the skill, I think its called Detection, use that, will show you where to climb.

They are in various places though so makes it hard to say where you are missing them without a list of where you got yours.

Whhhhaaaaaaaaatttttt!
But about the entrance, while exploring the area, i managed to get all of them with the sorc because of levitation by ACCIDENT. XD

thanks for the info.
---
#4quizmelaterPosted 4/30/2013 10:43:25 AM
Not much help here, but I just tried to be as thorough as I could in my exploration...still didn't find the 20 I needed for the reward...so I just went ahead and finished the game (left off on my NG++++ with the handing over of wakestones).

Afterwards, I started NG and went straight to BBI, got the statues, and gathered them together for the reward...

....yeah, sorry I wasn't much help.... :(
---
PSN ID: capt_commando
GT: captcommando77
#5kinnikuroy9264(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:47:38 AM
quizmelater posted...
Not much help here, but I just tried to be as thorough as I could in my exploration...still didn't find the 20 I needed for the reward...so I just went ahead and finished the game (left off on my NG++++ with the handing over of wakestones).

Afterwards, I started NG and went straight to BBI, got the statues, and gathered them together for the reward...

....yeah, sorry I wasn't much help.... :(

Oh so if go to NG+,
You can get another spawn of these items?
---