Need help with 2nd form final boss

#1SlyGamer1979Posted 4/30/2013 3:06:27 PM
this 2nd form is driving me crazy and not sure how to really kill it fast most of the attempts i'm a sorc using mostly high fireball,ice,lighting, high miasma and one of the really long cast aoe spells but most i get is almost 3 bars before it becomes impossible to beat it because usually takes out one or all my pawns.i'm also aware the mouth on the chest is the weak spot however its pretty hard to hit that directly with spells and anything else.

i'm going to try and rank up some other classes and get some more levels currently lvl 151
going to maybe try ranger next after i get the last two ranks on it.
---
PSN SlyFox5679
#2doujinftwPosted 4/30/2013 3:12:15 PM
SlyGamer1979 posted...
this 2nd form is driving me crazy and not sure how to really kill it fast most of the attempts i'm a sorc using mostly high fireball,ice,lighting, high miasma and one of the really long cast aoe spells but most i get is almost 3 bars before it becomes impossible to beat it because usually takes out one or all my pawns.i'm also aware the mouth on the chest is the weak spot however its pretty hard to hit that directly with spells and anything else.

i'm going to try and rank up some other classes and get some more levels currently lvl 151
going to maybe try ranger next after i get the last two ranks on it.

Face palm what happen to your holy affinity and charge bolt?
---
I want to drag you out to the wilderness and let the monsters have their way with you! Repeatedly
#3Tyrant737Posted 4/30/2013 3:13:48 PM
Just stack conqueror/demon periapts.

Use ranger and stun lock him with the tenfold arrow attack
---
GT: Tyrant737 PSN: Tyrant737
#4SlyGamer1979(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 6:20:03 PM
been trying to change up tactics but i'll try that stuff later.
---
PSN SlyFox5679
#5KillBlaze_DXPosted 5/1/2013 7:16:46 AM
The only thing you need is periapts.

While I was magick archer the other day I didn't seem to do any damage to him after a certain point. The only time I could see the bar move was when a ranger or fighter pawn attacked him.

So I liftstoned away, bought 8 periapts, and used 4 at a time on his second form.

The match was so simple and boring that I probably won't ever use more than one at any given time.
---
This is one of my three cycles of life. The secret cycle.
#6HonooNoYariPosted 5/1/2013 8:17:01 AM
Well, for an MK who has to always go at it solo because Pawns always get sucked into his vacuum cleaner, and who doesn't like using Periapts, it's never boring.

KillBlaze_DX posted...
The only thing you need is periapts.

While I was magick archer the other day I didn't seem to do any damage to him after a certain point. The only time I could see the bar move was when a ranger or fighter pawn attacked him.

So I liftstoned away, bought 8 periapts, and used 4 at a time on his second form.

The match was so simple and boring that I probably won't ever use more than one at any given time.

---
PSN ID: ggn83
Dragon's Dogma Pawns: Past - Diandra, Current: Guts
#7MugaazPosted 5/1/2013 9:35:24 AM
I beat it in under 3 mins using zero periapts as a lvl 140 sorc.
#8SlyGamer1979(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 9:38:38 AM
I finally beat it yesterday as a sorc using only charged holy bolts and lost all pawns so took alot longer but still i killed em however i need to go in more prepared and maybe try different classes otherwise it will get boring as hell always playing sorc lol.
---
PSN SlyFox5679
#9DivineTestamentPosted 5/2/2013 11:51:40 AM
SlyGamer1979 posted...
I finally beat it yesterday as a sorc using only charged holy bolts and lost all pawns so took alot longer but still i killed em however i need to go in more prepared and maybe try different classes otherwise it will get boring as hell always playing sorc lol.

*Whistles*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiQypipRAOg
---
Creator of JOGOO - Just One Guy's Opinion On:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpljW72rL-w