locked door in Fotress of Rembrance

#1lonelywolf23786Posted 5/2/2013 3:43:03 AM
Hi, does anyone know how to get to the other side of the locked door in the Fotress of Remembrance 4th basement level. (It's the area with the Tower that leads underground and in 1st round is occupied with succubi but in 2nd round is occupied by liches, and giant poison undead.

Thanks
---
Please add me:
PSN ID: lonewolf23786
#2fullofwinPosted 5/2/2013 5:38:14 AM
Don't take the stairs all the way to the bottom, drop down to the ground from the floor above on the other side of the locked door/room.
#3kinnikuroy9264Posted 5/2/2013 5:49:41 AM
lonelywolf23786 posted...
Hi, does anyone know how to get to the other side of the locked door in the Fotress of Remembrance 4th basement level. (It's the area with the Tower that leads underground and in 1st round is occupied with succubi but in 2nd round is occupied by liches, and giant poison undead.

Thanks

Its easy, you can do this either levitate or double jump.
From the closed door, just move to its right of the cliff.

And you know else what to do. XD
take note, 1 macabre statue is located on that area.
Below the post of the bridge, i used levi here with my sorc.
I dont know if double jump can do it, coz its quite far.
---
PSN: KingRoy
L80: Ranger Pawn
#4DignatoReRaisedPosted 5/2/2013 10:18:49 AM
I just threw one of my pawns to it and she actually unlocked the door on her own. It was awesome!
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!
#5Greed1977Posted 5/2/2013 11:04:27 AM
Ok I'm at work and going from memory, but the spot you guys are talking about. Is that basically the underground tower, the level right after you meet the merchant for the first time?
---
psn: greed_77 | pawn: kelly - lvl 200 - Ranger
#6kinnikuroy9264Posted 5/2/2013 11:12:25 AM
Greed1977 posted...
Ok I'm at work and going from memory, but the spot you guys are talking about. Is that basically the underground tower, the level right after you meet the merchant for the first time?

Yeah, he mean that
---
PSN: KingRoy
L80: Ranger Pawn
#7Greed1977Posted 5/2/2013 12:10:49 PM
kinnikuroy9264 posted...
Greed1977 posted...

Yeah, he mean that

Then yeah just go up a floor or two, can't remember which. Hop out a window on the opposite side of the tower from the lock door, that puts you on a ledge that has a chest from there just drop down, work your way around the tower snag the chest in the room and unlock the door. There is always a chest outside behind a rock outcrop. Hope that helps.
---
psn: greed_77 | pawn: kelly - lvl 200 - Ranger