new port crystals?

#1NasteemanPosted 5/2/2013 6:58:13 PM(edited)
Did I see new port crystals outside of Cassardis and Bitterblack Isle?Are they available from the start? Are there more new ones?
#2ZegimaPosted 5/2/2013 7:00:24 PM
Those are just their because players complained that they had to use a port crystal just to be able to fast travel to the first town and the one for Bitterblack Isle is just for conveyance sake. Cassadia is their by default while Bitterblack has to be unlocked first for it to appear.
---
Death's Embrace Awaits, are you frighten?
#3AtomicPenguin76Posted 5/2/2013 7:40:24 PM
There's a handful of other ones you'll get throughout the quests to go through the game now, too. I have enough on a new game that I can port to Cassardis and Gran Soren (always unremovable ones here), Bluemoon Tower, Shadow Fort, Greatwall, Witchwood entrance, and another I have in my backpack at the moment and haven't placed.

It's way easier to move around the world now than it used to be.
#4NephanduPosted 5/2/2013 8:45:55 PM
AtomicPenguin76 posted...
There's a handful of other ones you'll get throughout the quests to go through the game now, too. I have enough on a new game that I can port to Cassardis and Gran Soren (always unremovable ones here), Bluemoon Tower, Shadow Fort, Greatwall, Witchwood entrance, and another I have in my backpack at the moment and haven't placed.

It's way easier to move around the world now than it used to be.

Makes the game less repetitive and more fun, IMHO. They should have done that from the start.