The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

User Info: Jdub_smooth

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#1
Hi all..my PSN is Joshpokergood.

My pawn is a level 126? Sorc with skills I constantly change and tinker with...

Right now she has Levin,Gicel,Voidspell,ingle,holy affinity,and another I cant recall. Willing to change them if you prefer something different. All those skills are High/grand.

Her gear is pretty decent with a mix/match of new stuff and old stuff..most dragonforged or higher and she has been a mage/sorc just about for EVERY level up..her magic is in the 2600 range and she has a bunch of good caster augments on and sinew.

I will add tot his or edit it later.

But I am VERY low on rift coins now and I have some level 3 stuff to trade.

I have some level 3 gears, couple level 3 armors which are the second to highest tier boots..ie shadow/grave, and I have a level 3 weapon which will turn into devils nail..the ranger bow..or the sanguine stalk.

I don't have an exact number in mind for how many rift coins equals one of these items..but I am pretty fair...My goal is 500k rift coins and I will add more gear to this list as I go.

I will also list her inclination and her skills as they change. I am thinking about giving her comestation or bolide again.

That's my post..sorry for the vagueness but like I said..I will clear it up later.

If interested you can post here or send me a FRIEND REQUEST on PSN. I do not have random messages on and if you were lower level I would add you anyways so you wouldnt have to pay for her.

Thanks

Josh

User Info: vedoris86

vedoris86
3 years ago#2
ill give her ago for awhile

my psn is vedoris

add me im lvl 105

ill see if i can get on tonight (depends on what misses wants to do)

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#3
Kool Kool...sending Friend request in a few..going to tweak her skills a little too.

They are now in the following order.

GRAND Levin

GRAND Ingle

High Gicel

High Bolide

Holy Affinity

High Voidepell

Articulacy, Acuity, Gravitas, Conservation, Sinew, Attunement.

User Info: CammyStrike

CammyStrike
3 years ago#4
I'll try tomorrow. My PSN is NarutoRevolution. I'm lvl 200. And I want dem Boots of Shadow.
Delta Red's Killer Bee!
http://i.minus.com/iGPvapakZGMrm.png http://i3.minus.com/i6wxQVvFUqx1i.jpg http://i3.minus.com/ibzAmk6ukwV7QX.jpg

User Info: Zxman300

Zxman300
3 years ago#5
oh mad i need a new sorc pawn anyway ill use her heaps man. especially if youre giving away stuff
PSN: Zxman300

User Info: Chudamaru

Chudamaru
3 years ago#6
Was gonna do some work in BBI on my alt account tonight, I'll send you a request.
Alt PSN: DilainJP
PSN: chudamaru

User Info: tadpinoy

tadpinoy
3 years ago#7
=Will send a FR to hire your pawn tomorrow =)
PSN: DragonKnight2007
"Don't ruin my stories with your logic!" - Richard Castle

User Info: OmegaShenron212

OmegaShenron212
3 years ago#8
I'll take her on a full run of BBI tomorrow, my PSN is in my sig and my pawn is a 148 warrior. I'd prefer lv 3 armor if you don't mind but weapons and gear are cool too.
__ _|-|_ ___
Snake: Its like a continuous orgasm!PS3 ID: The_Real_Snake FC: 1593 1322 0507

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#9
NarutoRevolution you can have a pair of the boots sure...will accept your FR when I get it np.

Zxman300 sounds good. I will help you out with extra gear I have or if you want something specific and I can spare it it's yours...otherwise you get first dibs at the level 3 cursed weapon I mentioned or some level 3 rings.

DilainJP sounds good man..lemme know if you need anything.

DragonKnight2007 sweet..thanks dude. lemme know if you need anything.

The_Real_Snake yeah np man..I got a pair of those boots I mentioned still and I am going to be killing the boss a few more times soon.

To anyone else interested please let me know. I will be fair and try to get something to someone that they can use.

I appreciate guys..I really do. Thank you.

Josh

User Info: Zxman300

Zxman300
3 years ago#10
any of the rings or amour would help out a lot thnaks man.
PSN: Zxman300
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived