Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

#11ChudamaruPosted 5/6/2013 1:39:12 AM
Anything your willing to give me will be fine.
---
PSN: chudamaru
#12Zxman300Posted 5/6/2013 2:47:26 AM
im just doing offline urdragon runs and occasional BBI stuff. How does it work?

Do you get the RC when i release her or just continuously when you rest? If its based on release, ill realease and rehire once a day.

Because she is 50lvls higher than me and ill probably use her until i reach that level but dont want to make you wait until then for the RC.
---
PSN: Zxman300
#13Jdub_smooth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:45:10 AM
No problem. If you keep using her I will keep sending stuff. I have been farming the gear but you cant farm rift coins very easily..lol.
#14gvlc21Posted 5/6/2013 3:54:18 AM
I'll send you an Friend Request tomorrow and hire your pawn :D I've been doing loads of Daimon Runs but I still can't get the oblivion hood and the ones for the arms @_@
---
PSN: G-Detox-V
Dragon's Dogma: Main pawn: Ys, Fighter, lvl 200
#15Jdub_smooth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 4:57:49 AM
I apologize but I was mistaken on the boots I had...

What I have now to give away is....Keep in mind all of these are unpurified and level 3.

I have a thrift ring that means you no longer need suasion on.

I have 4 other rings with random skills/stats.

And I have 3 pieces of armor...a helm..a chest..and another chest. all 2nd to highest tier.

I realized that I have to give all of these away before I farm again.

So over the next day or so I will be rewarding people who play with my pawn.

RANDOM lvl 1 and 2 gear may be given away as well!

I ask that if you like her you dont just release her though..lol. Continued use of her means more loots! I am open to criticism on her by the way. Always looking to improve her. Just tonight I upgraded her chest to lvl 3. and switched her spells again.

I am keeping a log of whoever uses my pawn and posts here or adds me on PSN. I ask that you please do either of those if you use her and want some loot. Otherwise I may think it was a random hiring.

Josh
#16Arc166Posted 5/6/2013 5:04:04 AM
What they purify into in your world has no effect whatsoever on what they purify in others.
#17Jdub_smooth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:05:06 AM
Zxman300

Every time you rest at the inn I believe it updates the rift coinage..and I think it is based on how much xp YOU gain while using her.

Don't worry about hiring and firing her...use her as you want and I will send gear to you every now and then. Be sure to add me on PSN.

chudamaru I saw you used her for a bit..I will send you a piece of armor. I will do that later today when I wake up. Thanks again.
#18Jdub_smooth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:06:17 AM
Arc166 posted...
What they purify into in your world has no effect whatsoever on what they purify in others.

Did not know that..makes it easier though...I dont have to be so specific. Haha.
#19Derelict_FrostPosted 5/6/2013 5:17:27 AM
I'll take her with me, I've got some major monster hunting to do to level up so I restarted the game on hard mode, so I could keep her with me while I travel.
---
PSN: DerelictFrost101
3DS: Frosty 2148 - 8323 - 9408
#20Jdub_smooth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:27:45 AM
Sounds great man!

Thank You.