Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!
2 years ago#41
At least I think I did, it's actually a bit difficult to keep track of the pawn's I rent.
---
PSN: DerelictFrost101
3DS: Frosty 2148 - 8323 - 9408
2 years ago#42
You did..no worries bud. I will be on later and send/accept FR and get the next gear out.
2 years ago#43
All stuff sent out! Enjoy Guys! Anyone wanting to try her out and get on the gear list send me a FR on PSN and post here!

PSN is Joshpokergood. I send SOMETHING to every one who uses her and if you read the posts she holds her own fairly well.

Thanks,

Josh
2 years ago#44
More gear sent!
2 years ago#45
I've barely played lately but I still have her on my team, I'll release her after I've played some more
---
Qc_Stryder said that^^
2 years ago#46
No need to release...you can just save at the inn and it will update the Rift Coins. I sent you something yesterday.
2 years ago#47
Tomorrow I am sending out 3 novelty...3 gear...2 weapons and 1 armor..all lvl 3 unpurified. Use her and get some of this stuff!
2 years ago#48
Bump
2 years ago#49
Man your pawn is fearless, often times I expect her to interrupt her casting due to how close she is to monsters, but she keeps on going. Nothing short of a direct smack to the face'll stop her.
---
PSN: DerelictFrost101
3DS: Frosty 2148 - 8323 - 9408
2 years ago#50
Ooh, nice. I could definitely use a new Sorcerer pawn. I'm adding you on PSN now.
---
PSN: Gant-LL
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived