Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

User Info: Derelict_Frost

Derelict_Frost
3 years ago#41
At least I think I did, it's actually a bit difficult to keep track of the pawn's I rent.
PSN: DerelictFrost101
3DS: Frosty 2148 - 8323 - 9408

User Info: Jdub_smooth

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#42
You did..no worries bud. I will be on later and send/accept FR and get the next gear out.

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#43
All stuff sent out! Enjoy Guys! Anyone wanting to try her out and get on the gear list send me a FR on PSN and post here!

PSN is Joshpokergood. I send SOMETHING to every one who uses her and if you read the posts she holds her own fairly well.

Thanks,

Josh

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#44
More gear sent!

User Info: Qc_Stryder

Qc_Stryder
3 years ago#45
I've barely played lately but I still have her on my team, I'll release her after I've played some more
Qc_Stryder said that^^

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#46
No need to release...you can just save at the inn and it will update the Rift Coins. I sent you something yesterday.

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#47
Tomorrow I am sending out 3 novelty...3 gear...2 weapons and 1 armor..all lvl 3 unpurified. Use her and get some of this stuff!

Jdub_smooth
3 years ago#48
Bump

User Info: Derelict_Frost

Derelict_Frost
3 years ago#49
Man your pawn is fearless, often times I expect her to interrupt her casting due to how close she is to monsters, but she keeps on going. Nothing short of a direct smack to the face'll stop her.
PSN: DerelictFrost101
3DS: Frosty 2148 - 8323 - 9408

User Info: Terramon ExE

Terramon ExE
3 years ago#50
Ooh, nice. I could definitely use a new Sorcerer pawn. I'm adding you on PSN now.
PSN: Gant-LL
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Hire my Sorc pawn and get lvl 3 stuff!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived