Bloodlust augment in DA

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Bloodlust augment in DA

User Info: Drangsta

Drangsta
3 years ago#1
Changes?
Wiki still states it at 70%
Haven't used it myself but remember reading lots about the assassin being cut down.
What are people referring to?

User Info: mybutter

mybutter
3 years ago#2
from what i hear it got lowered to 20% but i can't confirm as i never use it
PSN: Mybutter

User Info: tadpinoy

tadpinoy
3 years ago#3
The wiki is far from updated. A couple other players have tested it, and the boost from bloodlust is no closer to 20%
PSN: DragonKnight2007
"Don't ruin my stories with your logic!" - Richard Castle

User Info: hondalife4eva

hondalife4eva
3 years ago#4
on the wiki it says strength and magick but on the augment description it states only strength... which one is it?
PSN: JDM_SOTO
OP:PW2, tales of graces f, disgaea 4 , Black ops 2 sengoku basara. Tony tony chopper and Bruce lee don't drink water , they drink wataaaaa!

User Info: GodsPoison

GodsPoison
3 years ago#5
It boosts Strength and Magic by 20% now. Using all the augments for Strength and Magic boosts you only get 100% bonus instead of the 170% bonus of the regular Dark Arisen.

Thats:

10% from Vehemence
20% from Clout
10% from magic augment (I forget these all the damn time)
20% from the other magic boost
20% from Bloodlust
20% from Autonomy

which adds up to a 100% boost in strength and magic but uses all your augment slots.

User Info: doujinftw

doujinftw
3 years ago#6
GodsPoison posted...
It boosts Strength and Magic by 20% now. Using all the augments for Strength and Magic boosts you only get 100% bonus instead of the 170% bonus of the regular Dark Arisen.

Thats:

10% from Vehemence
20% from Clout
10% from magic augment (I forget these all the damn time)
20% from the other magic boost
20% from Bloodlust
20% from Autonomy

which adds up to a 100% boost in strength and magic but uses all your augment slots.

Thats 70% str and 70 % magi. 10 + 20 + 20 + 20
I want to drag you out to the wilderness and let the monsters have their way with you! Repeatedly

User Info: Fafnir

Fafnir
3 years ago#7
Unless it stacks multiplicatively, which is how I believe it works, in which case it's closer to around a 90% bonus.
Gamefaqs mods are fair and knowledgable. Failure to accept this fact will result in immediate suspension with no review.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Bloodlust augment in DA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived