PSN: Aspera23
Pawn Name: Hit
Vocation: Sorcerer
Level: 54+

Any would be greatly appreciated,

-Aspera23
#402legendriderPosted 5/13/2013 11:21:17 AM
Arc166 posted...
Taken Legendrider's mage pawn so it can grab all the crap that drops. Also Avenue20's because why not.

Well...thanks, 1st time my pawns been taken out since.....ever
(P.S. Don't let her near barrels, she like explosives......that's sorta my fault >_<)

Alright today I'll be taking
....yo Zegram, do you have a pawn by the name of Allbeiro....?
Rupurt doesn't show up.
......odd.

And
Xunfetteredx pawn Sakura.

Lets see how it goes.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#403warningnorefugePosted 5/13/2013 11:32:57 AM
TheLaw118 posted...
Thanks for the 42k+ rc :O I did not have much time last night to play, but i plan on taking your pawn through some of the BBI stuff, since im lost in the main storyline :)

Btw, how did you like Mist'a 10 (or is it 11?) shot skill? My brother barrowed her last night, and it took out the first cyclopes in a matter of seconds, which is suprising.

Tenfold arrow? It's pretty much an essential skill imo. I'm also a fan of ranger pawns with flying/fearful din because the AI is so good with it, never mind the amusement factor of watching what it does to a group of wolves, bandits, goblins etc.

Brought Aidan and Lynn on a few short adventures with me last night, not sure who I'm bringing out today.
#404thanatos83Posted 5/13/2013 11:34:14 AM
If anyone has useless golden lion-set pieces lying around doing nothing, let's work something out for them. :)
---
PSN: Jamiaro
DD: Da Pawn: Rurik, lvl 52 Strider. Inc: Challenger / Scather
#405Frakkster13Posted 5/13/2013 11:35:47 AM
I really need some rift crystals!

PSN: Dream_Killer1325

Pawn: Jamie (Ranger)
#406darkwingduck34Posted 5/13/2013 11:39:33 AM
If anyone wants to you can hire my pawn he needs the attention lol
he is a fighter at level 72 name is Red, Moniker is Jackson
Inclination Primary Utilitarian sec is guardian and also any tips will also be helpful inclinations sorry still new to the game
PSN vetname234

Ps thanks you :)
#407AbhorrentDeityPosted 5/13/2013 11:41:38 AM
thanatos83 posted...
If anyone has useless golden lion-set pieces lying around doing nothing, let's work something out for them. :)

Oh yeah, I sent the Golden Lion Padding. Like 10 minutes after I released Rurik I found the helm. I just can't quite remember if I still have it. I might have died to a Carrion beast before getting to save. All I remember is being like, "FUUUUUUU-."
I'll send a psn friend request later and I'll work something out.
#408Arc166Posted 5/13/2013 11:43:40 AM
I'll actually have to hire her again later lol. She died. So did the other. And my own. Death happened.
#409Ticking_DeathPosted 5/13/2013 11:44:34 AM
Might as well. I don't really know how good my pawn's setup is, so I could use some feedback. Rift crystals are always nice, too. I'll be sure to take out some pawns from here soon.

Ticking_Death | CliveEnduro | Rachel / 80~ | Ranger
---
Using a bow sure has it's drawbacks... DOIHOIHOIHOI
PSN: CliveEnduro
#410thanatos83Posted 5/13/2013 11:46:03 AM
AbhorrentDeity posted...
thanatos83 posted...

Oh yeah, I sent the Golden Lion Padding. Like 10 minutes after I released Rurik I found the helm. I just can't quite remember if I still have it. I might have died to a Carrion beast before getting to save. All I remember is being like, "FUUUUUUU-."
I'll send a psn friend request later and I'll work something out.

That would be nice. But if you have ANY kind of use for it, do save it for yourself. :)
---
PSN: Jamiaro
DD: Da Pawn: Rurik, lvl 52 Strider. Inc: Challenger / Scather