The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen

#421typicalrikPosted 5/13/2013 1:20:05 PM
Thanks jamairo for your gift of level one curse weapon! Turned into daggers for my pawn :) and the 12k RC.

Im using his pawn right now, and he is a beast :)
#422lokis_jokePosted 5/13/2013 1:32:57 PM
finally on the board, picked up Tamamo (mage) and Gaz (fighter).

on a whim, I decided to delve into BBI (I'm level 41 btw) just to poke around, and pillage what I could before I was forced to flee. killed a couple wolves, was feeling pretty good about myself... then, I turned the corner and bam! Death says hi. I see what I can do, barely scratch him. main pawn gets taken out.

the remaining 3 of us turn and run like we're on freaking Monty python, death materializes in front of me. Gaz heroically leaps on his back, paving the way for us to get out.

long story short, his was a good death, so I hired him again lol
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and after strange eons, even death may die
#423thanatos83Posted 5/13/2013 1:59:14 PM
typicalrik posted...
Thanks jamairo for your gift of level one curse weapon! Turned into daggers for my pawn :) and the 12k RC.

Im using his pawn right now, and he is a beast :)

Glad you liked it. :) I've received a great deal of help from this board too. Awesome community!!
---
PSN: Jamiaro
DD: Da Pawn: Rurik, lvl 52 Strider. Inc: Challenger / Scather
#424SyntheticFlamePosted 5/13/2013 2:29:00 PM
Can anyone help me get some RC please?
---
SyntheticFlame/ Psn:Hanatsu7/ Pawn's name:Hanatsu/Vocation:Ranger/Lv.105
#425Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 2:40:56 PM
Shortietheshort posted...
Is there an updated list somewhere?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgKYogUIZmHxdDdDT0FZU2NZWlhvV0VwZ2lEZDVQU0E&rm=full#gid=0

Everyone - I decided that anything over 460 comments before I go to sleep and I will post the new thread. Just letting you know.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <150
PSN: toddlarod
#426Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 2:55:01 PM

Gulielmos - 54k RC
Benkrkptrck - 184k RC, Bitterblack Armor Lv. 3* 5 stars
Zilchi1981 - 97k RC, knowledge of Pyre Saurians
renegadedaryl - Bitterblack Weapon Lv 3**
Jewbear_72 - 25k RC

*Purified - Gauntlets of Oblivion: A truly rare item, even among the fabled Bitterblack armaments. Extends duration of attribute boosts applied to you.

**Purified - Dominion Claw: A staff adorned with a crimson claw at its tip, said to amplify any sadistic tendencies lurking within its wielder.

Thanks everyone!
---
#427SimynuPosted 5/13/2013 2:59:35 PM
Big thanks to:

Draco for 45k RC and a Wakestone
Kingdom-Dark for 12k RC and a Light-cure.
Medohgeuh for 2k RC!

I have Neoma and Angela rented out myself atm I think. Will release them this evening and try to pick up two new pawns around my level.
#428Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 3:25:32 PM
Both Dawn and Mordecai were sent home with some new gear and a Portcrystal.

I'm about to handle the real final boss and go into NG+ and will then take two very low leveled pawns with me.
---
#429MutteringBillPosted 5/13/2013 3:34:20 PM
Simynu posted...

Kingdom-Dark for 12k RC and a Light-cure.

That's all? I did like 5 or 6 quests, and killed a Drake! Thought you'd have gotten a little more RC.

And a thanks to draco2139 from me as well, for 40,872 RC, and a Wakestone (really!?).

PSN: Kindgom-Dark
Pawn: Koral, lvl 46, Fighter (Challenger/Utilitarian)
#430Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 3:51:05 PM
I have another PSN I could use, but I might just straight up start over the game. Should I? Or should I just use the separate PSN and add it to the club
---