The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen

#451gryzly22Posted 5/13/2013 8:52:57 PM
gryzly22 posted...
Hello all

I d love to try that pawn sharing mechanic.Seems like I m allways trying to use online pawn but nobody pick mine.kinda suck.

Gryzly22---mojoloko---Alexandria---<60

Thanks anks a lot

Cheers people.

Wow...I m new on message boards...don t know how to edit.

Forgot to say that she s a ranger that use to be a warrior in first playthrough...she got insain strength for a ranger and kills monster easyer than my own character....
#452Tasty_SoupPosted 5/13/2013 9:04:06 PM
Hey TC, is there anyway you can compile a list? I'm getting to the point of seriously attempted the BBI, but it is kinda nconvenient to search through this whole thread for pawns around my level.

Just wondering.
---
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Pawn Name: Zanzibar
#453Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 9:08:42 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...
Hey TC, is there anyway you can compile a list? I'm getting to the point of seriously attempted the BBI, but it is kinda nconvenient to search through this whole thread for pawns around my level.

Just wondering.

Well, here's a spreadsheet in which you can search by level, pawn name, vocation, owner PSN or owner Gfaqs name. It really begins to inconvenience to me to have an actual list in the thread, and the spreadsheet makes it a lot easier. Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgKYogUIZmHxdDdDT0FZU2NZWlhvV0VwZ2lEZDVQU0E&rm=full#gid=0
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <150
PSN: toddlarod
#454CrazyfuelPosted 5/13/2013 9:11:56 PM
Just finished clearing BBI, released Vanessa and Averia. Off to bed for sleepy times.
---
PSN: Layoftheautumn Pawn: Autumn Ranger >100
#455darkwingduck34Posted 5/13/2013 9:21:00 PM
k I add my information to the spreadsheet and thank you TC
#456Mark_Fury_Posted 5/13/2013 9:21:21 PM
Crazyfuel posted...
Released Panthro and Hyperion before leaving work for the day, managed to finish a little over 2/3rds of BBI before I had to leave, hopefully you guys got a decent amount of RC.

In fact, we did!

Thanks to

LayoftheAutumn for 103K RC, LV1 Armor and a 5* ranking!

BloodRedDragon69 for 102K RC!

Panthro appreciates it greatly!
---
PSN: Mark_Fury_
DD DA PAWN: Panthro / <150 / Mage
#457Tasty_SoupPosted 5/13/2013 9:23:08 PM
Toddlarod posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...

Just wondering.

Well, here's a spreadsheet in which you can search by level, pawn name, vocation, owner PSN or owner Gfaqs name. It really begins to inconvenience to me to have an actual list in the thread, and the spreadsheet makes it a lot easier. Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgKYogUIZmHxdDdDT0FZU2NZWlhvV0VwZ2lEZDVQU0E&rm=full#gid=0

You're awesome
---
#458Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 9:25:03 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...
Toddlarod posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...

Just wondering.

You're awesome

Thanks lol but hey! I didn't set it up. I initially had a list here but it got out of hand. Silbe is the hero of the day with that spread sheet! ;D
---
#459Tasty_SoupPosted 5/13/2013 9:28:09 PM
Toddlarod posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...
Toddlarod posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...

Just wondering.

You're awesome

Thanks lol but hey! I didn't set it up. I initially had a list here but it got out of hand. Silbe is the hero of the day with that spread sheet! ;D

Super useful, when my gf goes to bed tonight I'll probably hire a few (she's playing dd right now lol)
---
#460Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 9:30:12 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...
Toddlarod posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...
Toddlarod posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...

Just wondering.

You're awesome

Super useful, when my gf goes to bed tonight I'll probably hire a few (she's playing dd right now lol)

I find it to be extremely useful as well, as I specifically like pawns below level 100 a majority of the time. I can just click a couple of keys and bam! Got what I need. Also, thanks for joining up and I hope to see your name in hire reports in the future!(which will benefit you greatly starting in the next thread).
---