The Official Pawn Trading Club of Dark Arisen

#51Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:52:47 AM
Today after school ill take a couple pawns on a tour of Gransus using Weal.
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <150
PSN: toddlarod
#52AbhorrentDeityPosted 5/9/2013 10:02:32 AM
I think your list says I'm above 100? After relentless farming of level 1 Bitterblack armor I've gained like 10 levels today and am now 63 lol.

...I may need to kill the Griffin soon. :-X

That being said, I'm certainly enjoying using Rurik. I plan to use him for quite awhile, then I'll be switching to someone else near my level.

I'm currently using a Mage from someone without Dark Arisen...I have pretty specific needs from one: Healing, Curing Ailments, Weapon Enchant (Holy or Thunder most likely) while still being able to put out some damage. if someone has a Mage with something like that I will gladly take you around the world 4 times.
#53Toddlarod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 10:05:28 AM
AbhorrentDeity posted...
I think your list says I'm above 100? After relentless farming of level 1 Bitterblack armor I've gained like 10 levels today and am now 63 lol.

It says "100>" which means 100 is greater than your level lol :) I suppose I should be more consistent with how I write it
---
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim. DD PAWN: Vanessa, level <150
PSN: toddlarod
#54glenn3ePosted 5/9/2013 10:06:42 AM
AbhorrentDeity posted...

...I may need to kill the Griffin soon. :-X

That being said, I'm certainly enjoying using Rurik. I plan to use him for quite awhile, then I'll be switching to someone else near my level.

I'm currently using a Mage from someone without Dark Arisen...I have pretty specific needs from one: Healing, Curing Ailments, Weapon Enchant (Holy or Thunder most likely) while still being able to put out some damage. if someone has a Mage with something like that I will gladly take you around the world 4 times.

Mine fits the bill. Check my sig. Got Grand Anodyne, Frigor and Holy Enchant.
---
PSN for Dragon's Dogma:
glenn_3e(180+ Mage) and jessicaglenn(140+ Warrior)
#55thanatos83Posted 5/9/2013 10:07:57 AM
AbhorrentDeity posted...

I am really pleased with that! Thank you! I'm gonna take your pawn for a spin as well, when I get home in four days. :)
---
PSN: Jamiaro
DD: Da Pawn: Rurik, lvl 52 Strider. Inc: Challenger / Scather
#56kitsinisanPosted 5/9/2013 10:37:16 AM(edited)
@Xunfetteredx, had to get Sakura some better equipment, but after that she handled herself pretty well during the run I had last night. I released her and rehired her to refresh her level, but unfortunately she's picking up Guardian traits, she's spending most of her time hanging around me instead of out there actively fighting. In the inn at Gran Soren there's a chair you can sit down in, it will let you converse with your pawn to try and modify her behavior, you might want to sit her down and get her into more of a challenger or scather role. Or you can also head to the encampment where you first got her, there is someone you can buy potions from that will reset a pawn's inclinations. What you choose is up to how you want her to act, but usually challenger, scather and utilitarian are considered good traits for an active fighter to have.

Does anyone have a mage right around the 35-40 level they need taken out? I have one with me that I've used for a while, but she hasn't changed at all, I think her Arisen has quit the fight.
#57FavriellePosted 5/9/2013 10:49:42 AM
Hey Todd, gonna add you on psn again later. I'm bored with farming Daimon, so I'm going to spend time getting all of my stars on both accounts, as well as running through the everfall to find equipment (I'm officially exhausted of Everfall equipment after helping out some friends). Anyhow, here are my pawns:

rogue_cat / Katniss / level 200 / ranger
kitty-paw / Favrielle / level < 100 / sorcerer

If anyone is in need of rift crystals, please announce it here and I'll take your pawn on some quick Ur or Daimon runs. I have over 14 million RC so I don't need any help there, but I would like to finish off my bestiary and that third Gransys star. A friend took my pawn around gransys several times and nada.
---
PSN: rogue_cat
Pawn: Katniss, Level oo Ranger
#58AbhorrentDeityPosted 5/9/2013 10:51:57 AM
Just got 54,000RC thanks to Arc166 / cat1992. Thanks a ton, boss. I'll get around to returning the favor eventually.
#59Lefunk11Posted 5/9/2013 10:53:24 AM
I'd love to join.
PSN ID: Lefunk11
Pawn: Ashleigh
LVL 172
Inclinations scather/pioneer/utilitarian
She switches between fighter and strider

Feel free to let me know how she does.
---
PSN: Lefunk11
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Ashleigh lvl 155+
#60sinvalentinesPosted 5/9/2013 11:02:50 AM
Hey people, does any 1 want me to take their pawn out, im lvl 200 on both now, main and my pawn
---
PSN: Sinvalentines