The Ending Question (MAJOR Spoilers)

#11PikeaxePosted 5/8/2013 10:28:01 PM
Dragonforged Chimeric will be fine unless you want to run like a madman around BBI looking for gear and trying to not die. I used Dragonforged White Hawk for my first run, and subsequent playthrough.

Honestly, I prefer the sword over the mace because you can use it with classes other than just Mystic Knight, but if you know you'll only be playing Mystic Knight, then the mace will work for you (and you can use Ascalon for Fighter/Assassin).
---
PSN: Pikeax
XBox Live: Pikeax
#12Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:29:50 PM
Pikeaxe posted...
Dragonforged Chimeric will be fine unless you want to run like a madman around BBI looking for gear and trying to not die. I used Dragonforged White Hawk for my first run, and subsequent playthrough.

Honestly, I prefer the sword over the mace because you can use it with classes other than just Mystic Knight, but if you know you'll only be playing Mystic Knight, then the mace will work for you (and you can use Ascalon for Fighter/Assassin).

Ah I see. What's ascalon? lol
---
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Pawn Name: Zanzibar
#13Tasty_Soup(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:31:41 PM
nvm I googled it, just a really good sword, haha
---
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Pawn Name: Zanzibar
#14PikeaxePosted 5/8/2013 10:42:40 PM
Its one of the three weapons from the Ur-Dragon. I have around 6 sitting around if you need one. Though I am having problems gifting weapons to some people so no guarantees (they're turning into rocks for some reason)
---
PSN: Pikeax
XBox Live: Pikeax