It's a shame most pawns are useless due to...

#1ScreamingMidgetPosted 5/10/2013 12:38:27 PM
having the Guardian trait. I wish more people would actually care about their pawn, because most have really good gear and skills. But what good is all that when he/she just stands next to you and doesn't do anything...

*keeps looking for a fighter without the guardian trait*
#2TacanacyPosted 5/10/2013 12:57:36 PM
It's quite narrow minded to think like this just because of own preferences. If you would use Guardian, you would have to create a specific build for it. For an example if you want a mage only for healing and offside support, and you're strider/ ranger/ magic archer, this inclination would be very beneficial. If you work with direct damage dealing, then it would be great on a fighter who would fight by your side and be a body guard.
---
PSN: Tacanacy and DeValerian
Pawns: Ranger (lvl 137, Mitigator & Utilitarian) and Mage (lvl 115, Medicant & Utilitarian)
#3doujinftwPosted 5/10/2013 1:10:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4doujinftwPosted 5/10/2013 1:15:15 PM
doujinftw posted...
Tacanacy posted...
It's quite narrow minded to think like this just because of own preferences. If you would use Guardian, you would have to create a specific build for it. For an example if you want a mage only for healing and offside support, and you're strider/ ranger/ magic archer, this inclination would be very beneficial. If you work with direct damage dealing, then it would be great on a fighter who would fight by your side and be a body guard.

No its really the worst inclination because during fight you want the team to spread out so you dont get hit together or splash dmg with this pawn just stick to you like glue you both getting hit together occasionally they even body block your path especially in tight corridor.Not to mention those fighter and warrior with taunt skill that attract enemies attention while standing right next to you ,many time i want to kill those that even set up guardian with that skill.

---
I want to drag you out to the wilderness and let the monsters have their way with you! Repeatedly
#5TacanacyPosted 5/10/2013 1:22:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6doujinftwPosted 5/10/2013 1:34:33 PM
Tacanacy posted...
doujinftw posted...
Tacanacy posted...

No its really the worst inclination because during fight you want the team to spread out so you dont get hit together or splash dmg with this pawn just stick to you like glue you both getting hit together occasionally they even body block your path especially in tight corridor.

No? What fkn right do you think you have to claim that? What you want isn't what everyone else wants. It all comes down to personal preferences and that's not even debatable. It's a fact that the Pawn follows you around, but how you take advantage of it is up to every individual.

Um that not just my oppion its like 99% of the gamefaq community complain about this inclination 1st saw only you who like the only one defend it and wtf are you coming down on me like you want to start something I'm just giving you some fact base on my experience with guardian pawns and those other other thread i read about guardian pawn
---
I want to drag you out to the wilderness and let the monsters have their way with you! Repeatedly
#7TacanacyPosted 5/10/2013 1:43:49 PM
doujinftw posted...
Tacanacy posted...
doujinftw posted...
Tacanacy posted...

No its really the worst inclination because during fight you want the team to spread out so you dont get hit together or splash dmg with this pawn just stick to you like glue you both getting hit together occasionally they even body block your path especially in tight corridor.

No? What fkn right do you think you have to claim that? What you want isn't what everyone else wants. It all comes down to personal preferences and that's not even debatable. It's a fact that the Pawn follows you around, but how you take advantage of it is up to every individual.

Um that not just my oppion its like 99% of the gamefaq community complain about this inclination 1st saw only you who like the only one defend it and wtf are you coming down on me like you want to start something I'm just giving you some fact base on my experience with guardian pawns and those other other thread i read about guardian pawn

That's ironic. You "just" gave me your opinion, and so did I to you, but you still insisted your opinion was the only one that was correct. I don't tolerate people like this. It doesn't matter how many people who have the same opinion, it doesn't make it facts. You could say it makes it a part of a truth.
---
Pawns: Ranger (lvl 137, Mitigator & Utilitarian) and Mage (lvl 115, Medicant & Utilitarian)
#8doujinftwPosted 5/10/2013 1:53:04 PM(edited)
Tacanacy posted...
doujinftw posted...
Tacanacy posted...
doujinftw posted...
Tacanacy posted...

That's ironic. You "just" gave me your opinion, and so did I to you, but you still insisted your opinion was the only one that was correct. I don't tolerate people like this. It doesn't matter how many people who have the same opinion, it doesn't make it facts. You could say it makes it a part of a truth.

Watever hope you both die together then you see .in no way was my earlier post was anyway claiming you that im absolutely right im just telling you its terrible inclination because of those situation problem that many people run across. If you dont tolerate that kind of thinking why dont you just grab a shotgun and shoot anyone you ever come across that disagreed with the way you thinking.
---
#9TacanacyPosted 5/10/2013 2:07:06 PM
That's what I thought.
Like I stated before, I obviously manage to use Guardian to a great benefit, so I'm not doing much of the dying, dear.
---
#10TacanacyPosted 5/10/2013 2:11:02 PM
You just might read your second post over again.
---