Dark Arisen and D D

#1dragknight1Posted 5/13/2013 3:12:01 AM
Ok I never played D D but I bought the Dark Arisen and I was told I get the first game plus all the down load but I can't download the first game without paying for it or any of the dlc ither any advice on what I'm doing wrong plus it says I have down load able content for arisen but when I go to the PlayStation store there is none lol
#2metko1Posted 5/13/2013 4:02:59 AM
dragknight1 posted...
Ok I never played D D but I bought the Dark Arisen and I was told I get the first game plus all the down load but I can't download the first game without paying for it or any of the dlc ither any advice on what I'm doing wrong plus it says I have down load able content for arisen but when I go to the PlayStation store there is none lol

Dark arisen is the same game only with All DLCs included and the original game, you dont need to download the first one because Dark arisen is just like an Ultimate edition ( has all in it already on disk ).

oh and the message of there are downloadable content and they are not in the PSN store, they are on the new Island that ( the blue quest mark on the map ) there is a persion that open an Online store and there you can buy it, why they did that? its faster you just can buy Rift crystal currency that you can find ingame anyways and some cosmetic stuff but i guess its not worth.